• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full E3 Press Conference Dates/Times (Nintendo, MS, Sony, EA, Ubisoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SalsaShark said:
Funny story with the cuddling thing, i once watched E3 in bed with my GF, Golden Sun announcement came up, then we had sex. Greatest day of my life.

Too bad the game sucked and she left me but OH WELL

This is good stuff.

The M.O.B

Hour before I have to take my Final Exams...........

I know where my priorities are

I'll be in front of my computer streaming that conference no matter what.

SalsaShark said:
Funny story with the cuddling thing, i once watched E3 in bed with my GF, Golden Sun announcement came up, then we had sex. Greatest day of my life.

That's a pretty neat story. Well, up until the game sucking and your GF leaving, that is.

The M.O.B said:
Hour before I have to take my Final Exams...........

I know where my priorities are

I'll be in front of my computer streaming that conference no matter what.
One more hour won't make any difference in your exam results. You might as well spend that hour before the exams relaxing and watching awesome GAF meltdowns and shit. You'll then take your tests in a much brighter mood and pass them all with a flawless performance.

It's a win-win situation, really.

deleted

I get the full news gallore later that evening. I have three football-games that day - the first one starts with the conference :(

Darklord

Banned
Brinbe said:
Finally...awaiting the GAF meltdown already.
ikROCu.gif

Boney

Banned
SalsaShark said:

brah you should write a book

the sad story of golden sun and my girlfriend

it would sell millionsss

SalsaShark said:

You make it sound as though the game sucking lead to her leaving you :-D

DefectiveReject said:
Baby due on the 30th May. 2 weeks booked off work. baby will kill the long painful wait in that last week. lol.

Ha! Baby due on 12 June, quite likely to go early - I'm just as likely to be in a labour ward waiting for my girl to arrive as I am to be reading liveblogs from the Nintendo conference!

Cosmonaut X said:
Ha! Baby due on 12 June, quite likely to go early - I'm just as likely to be in a labour ward waiting for my girl to arrive as I am to be reading liveblogs from the Nintendo conference!

Go ahead and do both! Then name your daughter after whatever the new Nintendo console is called.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stupid DirecTV got rid of G4--any other reliable places to watch this?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I'm still at my current place of work I finish at 4pm GMT and this starts 5pm GMT. I can't risk the bus being too slow so I may have to take the day off. I'll say I need time to concentrate on job applications. Should be clear I'm not being made redundant, I'm currently just a volunteer looking for a paying gig.

Darklord said:
I thought it was normally 1 show on the first day, 2 on the second?
Nintendo's press conference is the same morning that E3 officially starts. The other two are taking place the day before E3. Don't forget these conferences aren't officially part of E3, so there is no official scheduling (AND, people who go to E3 don't necessarily get to go to these - they are invite-only).

rpmurphy

SalsaShark said:

What a beautiful tragedy. What you must have done to the gods to deserve this, I cannot know.

Phenomic

Yeah this is some what different.

Usually Microsoft goes before both Nintendo and Sony and Nintendo is sandwiched right in the middle. They have the opportunity to finish off E3 with a bang let's hope that Cafe or Stream or whatever they call it is a head turner.

As always I will be doing nothing for that 48 hour period, but watching press conferences and lots and lots of videos.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Boney said:
oh god i think I have a test that day, the last one before winter break
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Broney, you know what to do here. You have millions of tests ahead of you, but there will only be one Nintendo 2011 E3 conference. The choice is simple.

Snuggler said:
Broney, you know what to do here. You have millions of tests ahead of you, but there will only be one Nintendo 2011 EA conference. The choice is simple.

missing tests for the EA conference is not worth it :p

Weenerz

Banned
Looks like I'll be "sick" that day from work. As the good Reggie said in the first response, my body is ready.

I'll be at what's ironically the worst place to be: in LA getting ready to go to E3. It's a lot more hassle to get a nice video or liveblog stream when you're in a different state than your desktop computer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom