• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full E3 Press Conference Dates/Times (Nintendo, MS, Sony, EA, Ubisoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
Green Scar said:
UcIZg.png

should be accurate

for some strange reason, this pic gets me hyped.

Hardware reveal is always epic.

Arnie

I finish my last University exam at 3 that day, so I should be back in my room and watching by 5. Then I'll be out celebrating at night.

Should be one hell of a day.

sphinx

the piano man
noone beats my bad luck here.

Always at the exact moment of the E3 conferences, I am high up in the air in a FUCKING AIRPLANE.

when I land and travel with the bus to the airport terminal, I get SMS from friends with everything spoiled. FUCK THEM and the world all together if that ever happens again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Woffls said:
Is there a GAF IRC channel for when we get internal server errors?
It's a secret to everybody.

You could always make your own for those who are not privileged to enter the GAF IRC room.

Jackano

Hopefully they will do a perfect this year. In 2006 most of people wouldn't bet on Nintendo, and the Red Steel 15 minutes presentation was a pain in the ass, sorry Xavier from Ubi Soft.
Last year the 3DS showing was great, but they just started their conference by fucking up the Zelda demo!

So this year they just need some surprises and a great Mario on 3DS, and a good Café showing. Plus, if they can show their last surprise on stage, instead of waiting roundtables for it! (I have in mind the delayed Brawl and OoT3D unveil).

MisterHero

I hope the conference is leaked 2 weeks before it is presented

literally, I hope the brains of Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie are uploaded and distributed via the web so Cafe will be fully revealed ahead of time

actually no, I hope the presentation is leaked tomorrow

GDGF

Soothsayer
Awesome. Comcast just added G4 back to my box for the free, so I will be watching this.

As an aside, G4 sucks even more now than it did a few years ago. It's like the COPS network or something now.

GDGF said:
Awesome. Comcast just added G4 back to my box for the free, so I will be watching this.

As an aside, G4 sucks even more now than it did a few years ago. It's like the COPS network or something now.

It's horrible.
Just watch it online so you don't have to deal with that nonsense.

I have a terrible feeling that I'm going to come down with a very painful stomach virus on June 7 that will mysteriously disappear by the next morning.

RetroMG

BertramCooper said:
I have a terrible feeling that I'm going to come down with a very painful stomach virus on June 7 that will mysteriously disappear by the next morning.

I was just thinking this... But should it be for two conferences on Monday or one conference on Tuesday. On Tuesday I'm more likely to be able to leave work early anyway, but on Monday I'll be home in time for the Sony Presser anyway. But Nintendo's showing the new Wii.

ARRRGH I CAN'T DECIDE!

RetroGamer42 said:
I was just thinking this... But should it be for two conferences on Monday or one conference on Tuesday. On Tuesday I'm more likely to be able to leave work early anyway, but on Monday I'll be home in time for the Sony Presser anyway. But Nintendo's showing the new Wii.

ARRRGH I CAN'T DECIDE!
This year should be a no-brainer.

Boney

Banned
Snuggler said:
Broney, you know what to do here. You have millions of tests ahead of you, but there will only be one Nintendo 2011 E3 conference. The choice is simple.
But I'm gonna fail this class doooood, actually i got a test for this same thing tommorow, and I'm like super unprepared... sigh, somebody fly down here and take the test for me :((

what am i fighting foooooooor!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
RoboPlato said:
Sony's is late this year. Usually it's at 2 or 3. Really looking forward to Nintendo's showing.
Yeah, but they're also a day earlier this year, which is probably the cause.

Usually they're on the second day after Nintendo.

Boney said:
is there gonna be a konami conference?

this is important
Most likely.

There will likely be a Namco Bandai conference as well, but this is complete from the perspective of people who always have a conference.

V_Ben

Banned
Nirolak said:
Yeah, but they're also a day earlier this year as well.

Usually they're on the second day after Nintendo.

It makes so much more sense to have it like this. This way the press' first day on the show floor is much less hectic than it would be with running between press conferences being juggled too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom