• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full E3 Press Conference Dates/Times (Nintendo, MS, Sony, EA, Ubisoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNvid02

wow that was amazing, i forgot why i came in this thread lol

edit: i was gonna ask whats happening june 2nd then if the conferences start june 6th

BY2K

Membero Americo
bdizzle said:
you guys are a disappointment to gaffers everywhere.

It's not that I don't want to stay up that late, I can't. I work like 7 hours after GTTV begins and I need my sleep.

Besides, you won't say that once you see my E3 2011 Nintendo Conference Thread.

Pachimari

Anastacio said:
So Konamis pre-E3 conference is tomorrow (June 2nd), what time is it? Any countdown?
I thought it would be anticipated with the Kojima announcements being there.
I'll bump this to the new page.

Clipper

OK, made hopefully the final changes to the charts. Seeing as I only got one comment about whether to use the half-hour delay or not and it was in the negative, I went back to the original times for Microsoft and Sony with a note. Also put 2011 in the title, added GMT/UTC to the zones to make the offsets clear and kept Konami times in:

E3times.png
e3times24.png

Still happy to make more changes if people are still confused in any way but I think it's nearing completion. Make sure to refresh the page if it still looks like the old images (without Konami etc.).

Wouldn't it be more useful going with the correct starting times so people can plan for the conferences better, and to save us from having to read through a bunch of posts complaining that conferences are starting late?

BY2K

Membero Americo
GarthVaderUK said:
Wouldn't it be better going with the correct starting times so people can plan for it better and we won't have to read through a bunch of posts complaining that conferences are starting late?

Aaaaand just how exactly do we predict how late the conferences will start?

BY2K

Membero Americo
GarthVaderUK said:
What I mean is, Microsoft said they're starting at 9:30 PT, the pic says they're starting at 9 PT.

Oh.

Sorry, then. But the picture was made before Microsoft confirmed the conference would begin at 9:30.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
That chart is very confusing to me, not saying it's a bad chart or anthing but I just don't get it, UK is BST right, what countries are using GMT atm then as it's on the chart?

Irish

lowrider007 said:
That chart is very confusing to me, not saying it's a bad chart or anthing but I just don't get it, UK is BST right, what countries are using GMT atm then as it's on the chart?

The GMT numbers are listed in parenthesis.

Clipper

GarthVaderUK said:
Wouldn't it be more useful going with the correct starting times so people can plan for the conferences better, and to save us from having to read through a bunch of posts complaining that conferences are starting late?
I asked for comments on whether I should keep the times delayed or not. I received one comment saying I should stick with the initial times rather than the delayed ones and none that I should keep them delayed. Thus, I changed it back to the original, but added the asterisk note to indicate the half hour difference.

Does anybody else want me to go back to applying the half-hour delay and mentioning the event start times are earlier? Does anybody else prefer the way I have it now? I will take the more popular option, which is to leave it the way it is currently.

lowrider007 said:
Iceland is still using GMT at the moment (they don't do Summer time). Also, it has come to my attention that a lot of Europeans, and others who I don't have the exact zones listed for, use GMT offsets to calculate their times, so it's handy to have. It would also be useful to any African GAF users, I guess.

BY2K

Membero Americo
DrForester strikes again. Amazing work, dude.

The Nintendo 5th Element one is better. Just outstanding.

DrForester said:
That was my first one. Will just link to it since I have 2 other .gifs on this page and they're probably too big as it is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/DrForester/PiratesOfSiliconConferences.gif
pirates of silicon valley, amazing movie...in fact when I saw TSN it constantly reminded me of this movie

so i had requested off work to watch the conferences, but looks like i wont be getting those days off, at least I can watch MS and Sony's before I go into work those days

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Do we know how long the Konami event it supposed to go for?

Zapages

Looking forward to Ubi's presentation for the new Prince of Persia (If it gets the ok to be presented) if not then its off to E3 2012. :\

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Clipper said:
Apparently 3 hours. Keep in mind that much of that will be pre-recorded stuff.

Three hours? Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom