• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full E3 Press Conference Dates/Times (Nintendo, MS, Sony, EA, Ubisoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik2121

DrForester said:
The5thNintendoElement.gif
Woah, this is great! One of my fav. characters from my favorite movie making a Ninty speech about going hardcore? 5/5!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Glad you guys enjoy it, but that's a really big .gif. Other than maybe the top of the page, might want to not quote it directly.

DrForester said:
Glad you guys enjoy it, but that's a really big .gif. Other than maybe the top of the page, might want to not quote it directly.

you should do one with Deathly Hallows footage from the new trailer, think about it, all the battle shots and shit, would be awesome. YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
DrForester, a word with you

God Bless you sir

I bow before your skills m(_ _)m

I wanna have yo' babies =3, .gifponybabies

Alx

DeathNote said:
Let's not quote a 14mb GIF for the 10th time. We can see it on this page.

by the way, even if I don't approve excessive quoting, wouldn't most browsers load the gif only once, even if it is displayed 10 times in the same page ? So it would only affect the page readability, but the file size is not really the problem.

Clipper

Alx said:
by the way, even if I don't approve excessive quoting, wouldn't most browsers load the gif only once, even if it is displayed 10 times in the same page ? So it would only affect the page readability, but the file size is not really the problem.
Yeah, so its presence at all makes for annoying refreshing of pages, but multiple instances don't do much.

In any case, it doesn't bother me. I already ad-blocked it.

Was wondering when Konami's conference would start and now I know

Watch that & comment, and then get ready for X-Men First Class at midnight

ElRenoRaven

Ah nothing like setting up the DVR. I have the GTTV coverage set and the first two days of G4 coverage. Shame we don't get the G4 in HD here though.

Go_Ly_Dow

DrForester said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/DrForester/The5thNintendoElementg.if[/IM]

If you're having problems viewing: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/DrForester/The5thNintendoElement.gif?t=1306908540[/url][/QUOTE]

Holy fuck.

Amazing!

I hope this E3 will be much more memorable, and wondering if Nintendo will steal the spotlight this time with their new console...unless all 3 have new consoles up their sleeves already!

Magnus

Sorry, didn't see it listed anywhere: the Konami one is tomorrow? And are there any other events/confs before June 6?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Magnus said:
Sorry, didn't see it listed anywhere: the Konami one is tomorrow? And are there any other events/confs before June 6?

There's GTTV E3 Preview. With something like 10 World Exclusives.

Pachimari

So Konamis pre-E3 conference is tomorrow (June 2nd), what time is it? Any countdown?
I thought it would be anticipated with the Kojima announcements being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom