• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

I got the FN-2187 Target-exclusive Pop.

$_58.JPG

In fact, I got three of them. Walked into Target. Checked out the Pops. Saw they had 3 of these and grabbed all 3. One for me, one for each of my kids.

Wiped them out.

Zero315

Banned
The Target I go to hasn't updated their pop stock in months.

Coming soon: Horror

There are a few in here that aren't in the post above. I need that flocked Gizmo and the Carrie.

Edit: omg I just noticed that the Shining pops have redrum written on the box window in blood.

zeemumu

oh dear lord, mr toad is going to be shared. Please dont be disney parks, please dont be disney parks, please dont be disney parks...

j6yx9p2va7az.jpg

Actually, I might not mind it this time around. They surprisingly handled Jolly Roger really, really well. I was even able to go back and get a 2nd one.

Zero315

Banned
I have a bad feeling that Tigger isn't going to last long enough for me to grab one.
I'm gonna attempt to grab one through the dumpster fire that's gonna be B&N's website.

My list so far for SDCC stuff is:

Nega Scott and any other SP Pops on the off chance they get shared.
Flocked Tigger
The Twin Peaks 2 pack
The Megazord
Blue Chrome Batman (HAHAHAHA, yeah right)

Ones in the maybe pile are:

Nightwing Dorbz if they're shared
Clara
The Tick
Supernatural Dean Pop Ride

I'm gonna attempt to grab one through the dumpster fire that's gonna be B&N's website.

My list so far for SDCC stuff is:

Nega Scott and any other SP Pops on the off chance they get shared.
Flocked Tigger
The Twin Peaks 2 pack
The Megazord
Blue Chrome Batman (HAHAHAHA, yeah right)

Ones in the maybe pile are:

Nightwing Dorbz if they're shared
Clara
The Tick
Supernatural Dean Pop Ride

Keep an eye on overseas websites for this one.Toy tokyo said they will not sell these outside the con, but they only have exclusivity to the united states. Watch out for Forbidden Planet International, I believe they said they will put their stuff up next week and they usually have all of the toy tokyo exclusives, minus the TT sticker.

No fully official list yet, but various stores have their own lists.

Gamestop:

fV8TXGC.jpg

Some others:

19961158_1769666029727632_7313025300164106018_n.jpg

Still more to come as these are outdated now.

Happy to see Joker Inspired Batman is Gamestop, they're pretty much the easiest to get here in Canada.

It'll be my first POP I buy in a while, but the odd history of it makes it really enticing.

zeemumu

Happy to see Joker Inspired Batman is Gamestop, they're pretty much the easiest to get here in Canada.

It'll be my first POP I buy in a while, but the odd history of it makes it really enticing.

It has a similar design to the Batman Joker Batman that came in a Lootcrate a few years back.

It has a similar design to the Batman Joker Batman that came in a Lootcrate a few years back.

Yep I have that one too, it looks really great.

I'm more referring to the fact that when the Hot Toy first popped up, people assumed it would appear somewhere in Suicide Squad. But it never did and Hot Toys claimed it was just a fun creation from some of their designers.

Then the Funko POP appeared and made things all the more confusing.

Zero315

Banned
Keep an eye on overseas websites for this one.Toy tokyo said they will not sell these outside the con, but they only have exclusivity to the united states. Watch out for Forbidden Planet International, I believe they said they will put their stuff up next week and they usually have all of the toy tokyo exclusives, minus the TT sticker.

Oh good, I can probably safely ignore TT now. Stickerless doesn't bother me as long as I have the pop.

I'm more referring to the fact that when the Hot Toy first popped up, people assumed it would appear somewhere in Suicide Squad. But it never did and Hot Toys claimed it was just a fun creation from some of their designers.

I never believed the Hot Toys claim. This pop existing and being under the Suicide Squad line gives more weight to the theory that it was from some of the cut Joker scenes. I've got a feeling this pop has existed for a while and they finally just got the go ahead to release it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yep I have that one too, it looks really great.

I asked our concept artist about that Joker/Batman HotToy to see if he ever saw it while working on Suicide Squad and he said he hadn't. Though he also worked on a ton of stuff that ended up not getting into the movie as well, so meh.

I never believed the Hot Toys claim. This pop existing and being under the Suicide Squad line gives more weight to the theory that it was from some of the cut Joker scenes. I've got a feeling this pop has existed for a while and they finally just got the go ahead to release it.

I asked our concept artist about that Joker/Batman HotToy to see if he ever saw it while working on Suicide Squad and he said he hadn't. Though he also worked on a ton of stuff that ended up not getting into the movie as well, so meh.

And these two comments are exactly why I want it - there's so much mystery around this design, and it's fun to have oddities like this (it's also about 5% the price of the Hot Toy).

Reminds me of some other cut material becoming POP's, like the Blackout Ant-Man or the Grey Hulk.

So will these shared exclusives be able to get got on the store's website? Or do I have to go into the store and try to find one? I really want the Toys R Us Tinkles w/Ghost in the Jar.

So will these shared exclusives be able to get got on the store's website? Or do I have to go into the store and try to find one? I really want the Toys R Us Tinkles w/Ghost in the Jar.

TRU usually has them online, but their shipping is terrible. They always jam them into boxes too small from my experience

He is an SDCC exclusive, but as mentioned, the list isn't finalized. At this point it's looking like that'll happen tomorrow.

He may be one of the missing Target exclusives, if I had to guess.

Top Bottom