• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Zero315

Banned
Oh boy, that doesn't bode well for other online stuff. Better get the Box Lunch placeholder link up and get ready for that F5.
I think it's more likely that the HBO Shop had a very limited number of them since they're supposed to be shared at other places. Except for the Night King, no idea what's up with that.

hydruxo

I think it's more likely that the HBO Shop had a very limited number of them since they're supposed to be shared at other places. Except for the Night King, no idea what's up with that.

Could also just be that they put it up early by mistake. They might put up more in a few hours / sometime tomorrow.

I don't think you'll have a hard time with that one. Speaking of him though I fixed a couple things on the list, for some reason Funko had him listed as the Peter Perfect pop under Toys r Us.

Speaking of Toys r Us, don't forget they also have their own SDCC exclusives:

X-23 and Scott Pilgrim with Plumtree Tee:

Also, there's hella confusion about what's going on with the Megazord pop, no one seems to know where exactly it's gonna show up. Rumors are FYE and maybe local comic shops, but people have been calling their comic shops and they've said they have no idea about it so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any idea when these go live? I really really want the Scott.

Zero315

Banned
Any idea when these go live? I really really want the Scott.

No clue, I think I might've seen someone saying 10 AM, but don't hold me to that. I know they were extremely late putting up their ECCC exclusives. All I can say is watch this thread or the subreddit.

So Barnes and Noble and Hot Topic are both going live at midnight Pacific/3am EST. No other confirmations for tonight.

The friggin' dream right here.

Right?

Since Box Lunch is owned by Hot Topic I'm going to assume their stuff will go up around the same time.

Edit: GAMESTOP IS LIVE

Shauni

Christ, I hope the Box Lunch site doesn't end up like that. GS I have one near me so it's no big, but not that, if those places even have physical stores lol

Edit: Saw on Reddit where they showed the traffic and that spike when it went live is so ridiculous. Like, goddamn nerds.

hydruxo

Picked up Mr. Clarke but had to bite the bullet on the shipping unfortunately. Small price to pay for not having to deal with GS in-store though. The site is slammed right now.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
GS pls prepare your servers for us insane fans

It's times like this that I miss ordering from Popcultcha
actually their servers melted down too but at least I could order stuff eventually

Shauni

Goddammit all, I managed to get Joker Batman and Tony Stark in the cart, but every time I go to checkout I get a Can't Load page. Ridiculous, man, who the hell is up all night doing this shit? And yeah, I know me, but I work third shift, I have an excuse!

i was able to get Mr Clarke and the Leia 2 pack. I tried to help a friend and go back for manbat and megazord, but megazord sold out when I hit the end and it kicked me back to my cart

Shauni

Picked up Mr. Clarke but had to bite the bullet on the shipping unfortunately. Small price to pay for not having to deal with GS in-store though. The site is slammed right now.

i was able to get Mr Clarke and the Leia 2 pack. I tried to help a friend and go back for manbat and megazord, but megazord sold out when I hit the end and it kicked me back to my cart

You guys on mobile or PC?

I gotta strike quick on the mr toad and jolly roger tomorrow. All the flippers will be trying to undercut each other for quick sales. Just aiming for under 100 on both

^I was on PC

Shauni

Eh, finally just gave up on it. Can't spend the whole night refreshing this crap. Mainly wanted it so I could go straight home after work, but I'll just run to my local GS in the morning.

Hope Box Lunch isn't crap like this

ToysRUs is live

Got a link? The only thing I can find is the Wonder Woman and Ares Dorbz from Funko's website, TRU's SDCC page just says Coming Soon on everything and they don't show stuff like Tinkle with Ghost in a Jar there.

If I can avoid getting up early I might eat the shipping cost... erghh

Shauni

Box Lunch lagged a lot, but I managed to get the Twin Peaks 2 pack. About lost my shit there because I had to refresh like twice and I wasn't about to tolerate that bullshit, but I willed it through.

Zero315

Banned
I got Negascott from HT and managed to get a Blue Scooby and the Twin Peaks 2 pack from Box Lunch. I wanted a Marvin but it was gone by the time I got to checkout.

hydruxo

Always makes me so nervous when sites crash on the 'place order' page. Luckily it seems my order went through. Finally got Steve and Mr. Clarke, so I can go to sleep now haha.

Couldn't get Blue Scooby because it kept crashing on the page where I had to type all my info. Had it in my cart from the minute it went up. So pissed right now.

Shauni

Got a link? The only thing I can find is the Wonder Woman and Ares Dorbz from Funko's website, TRU's SDCC page just says Coming Soon on everything and they don't show stuff like Tinkle with Ghost in a Jar there.

If I can avoid getting up early I might eat the shipping cost... erghh

Apparently they went up for a minute, but disappeared instantly and no one reported getting any, so someone probably flipped the switch too quick

Zero315

Banned
Trying to decide if I want the Nightwing Dorbz 2 pack...

Apparently they went up for a minute, but disappeared instantly and no one reported getting any, so someone probably flipped the switch too quick

They showed up if you search on the mobile site, but clicking them or trying to add them to your cart just kicked you back to the main page.

Rats!

Gonna be a long night by the computer and then when I finally clock out, gonna get up early to try the store.

Gonna do this tomorrow night too for Splatoon! *puts fingers to temple and shoots*

Zero315

Banned
I just noticed that Box Lunch has the Twin Peaks 2 pack up for the wrong price, it's supposed to be $30 not $25.

B&N continues to be a dumpster fire.

i saw the FPI stuff before it was posted anywhere, i was literally watching the spinning circle to finish checking out and then the site died. I was getting Lincoln and chrome batman

Zero315

Banned
i saw the FPI stuff before it was posted anywhere, i was literally watching the spinning circle to finish checking out and then the site died. I was getting Lincoln and chrome batman

I managed to get to the checkout screen with a Chrome Batman.

Pretty close to giving up on B&N's shit show.

Wow, color me surprised, Target online was a super smooth experience. Got my Bodhi, which is the only other one that I really wanted. I'll probably snag the Tank Trooper if I catch it when it goes live and be content for the SDCC pops.

Top Bottom