• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Zero315

Banned
Managed to get Tinkles/Ghost in a Jar from Toys R Us but I had to go through fucking Microsoft Edge to get it to load the product page.

B&N and FPI continue to burn. Who would've thought that fucking Target would have the least problems?

Edit: Screw it, I can't wait for B&N to get their shit together. I need at least a few hours of sleep.

Shauni

Seems like Toys R Us is pretty broken. Several are up if you search for them, but you can look at the product page or add to cart

So my order went through for the Megazord and Blue Batman only to get my confirmation email saying it's only for the Megazord. Check my account on FPI and it says the Blue Chrome Batman ran out and was removed from my cart. I paid with PayPal which apparently immediately takes my money, so am I screwed on canceling my order? Don't wanna pay the extra costs for just one pop.

So my order went through for the Megazord and Blue Batman only to get my confirmation email saying it's only for the Megazord. Check my account on FPI and it says the Blue Chrome Batman ran out and was removed from my cart. I paid with PayPal which apparently immediately takes my money, so am I screwed on canceling my order? Don't wanna pay the extra costs for just one pop.

you can email them and cancel probably. These were all preorders i think, so they got time

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I managed to pre-order the Megazord from FB, which is the one I really wanted. No luck getting through checkout with Snoke though, immediately dies after I agree the T&Cs and press checkout.

Shauni

Sounds like Tinkles is running low. Meanwhile its 6AM and still no Ares

Bruce Wayne and the Dorbz two pack shows up if you search SDCC Funko, but you can't add them yet. They must be close to flipping the switch. Or the rush has truly broken the site

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
After an hour finally got Snoke, kept getting through the payment and getting an email off sagepay, but it wasn't creating an order on the site which apparently means it wont be honoured as it hasn't gone through all the way.

Phew, can take a break and go have some lunch.

Can't get the Hei Hei added to my cart on Amazon via the link on the previous page and he doesn't show up as an item in a search. I assume that means he's sold out already?

B&N web site is a dumpster fire. Tried to add two Tiggers, got a server error and now the site is completely down. Oops. Might need to get out to my local one to see if they have any.

Can't get the Hei Hei added to my cart on Amazon via the link on the previous page and he doesn't show up as an item in a search. I assume that means he's sold out already?

B&N web site is a dumpster fire. Tried to add two Tiggers, got a server error and now the site is completely down. Oops. Might need to get out to my local one to see if they have any.

Hei hei is sold out( from the looks of it)

also Red she hulk:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/funko-pop!-marvel:-red-she-hulk-sdcc-2017/ID=prod6362801-product

Captain America
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/f...tain-america-sdcc-2017/ID=prod6362800-product

Shauni

So Toys R Us keeping that Bruce Wayne close to their chest, still not actually gone live. I feel like the whole system is going to come crashing done when it finally does so many people camping that shit

Got two Tinkles from TRU.com to cover free shipping, but I'm sitting outside TRU right now and if they have them in-store I'm just gonna buy it here and cancel my online order.

Store opens in 45 minutes and there's nobody waiting except me unless they're also all hiding from the heat in their cars. Really really glad I didn't camp out overnight for this. Woof.

Once they open I'm gonna hit GameStop on my way in to work to see if they have any NegaTrons left and then I'll be done with SDCC Pops. Aside from Scott with his bass I don't really care for anything else, wanted Megazord but not for $30 and he's sold out anyways.

b2d3ivx.jpg

Went to 3 Game Stops, 1 Hot Topic, and 2 Barnes and Nobles.

Neither Barnes and Noble had the Tigger at all.

So either TRU is doing a staggered release in stores of my store got shafted cause they had no Tinkles on the shelves. They said to check back tomorrow and I'll be here anyway for Splatoon so might as well.

Man I struck out everywhere. No Tinkle at TRU, stopped by GameStop for Negatron and was told there were 30 people waiting when the store opened and he sold out immediately.

There was another Pop dude at TRU who was with a friend buying two sets of Bruce Wayne and Ares and he said last year TRU cancelled all their online convention orders. Is that true? I'm gonna be pissed if I was awake at 5am to secure one, they didn't have them at the store, AND my order gets cancelled ):

Zero315

Banned

Hei Hei is back in stock. So is Snoke.

B&N finally started letting orders through, but now he people who got through are saying they've been cancelled.

So after waiting up all night for Tinkles, I decided to give up and get some sleep. By sheer luck of a full bladder I woke up at 5am to go to the bathroom and decided to take a look and lo and behold, I was able to put Tinkles in my cart and check out. However, later this morning I got this email from Toys R Us:

Thank you for your order. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

The fact that it didn't list my item in this email as well as a "delay" has got me worried? What are the chances Toys R Us fucks up and screws me over?

Grabbed Clara at Hot Topic today at about 1:00 they still had a bunch of all of them. Only one left of that dragon bird thing from Harry Potter. I guess it's nice to be in a town that doesn't care.

So after waiting up all night for Tinkles, I decided to give up and get some sleep. By sheer luck of a full bladder I woke up at 5am to go to the bathroom and decided to take a look and lo and behold, I was able to put Tinkles in my cart and check out. However, later this morning I got this email from Toys R Us:

Thank you for your order. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

The fact that it didn't list my item in this email as well as a "delay" has got me worried? What are the chances Toys R Us fucks up and screws me over?

I got the exact same email from them. That, plus the dude at TRU saying they cancelled a bunch of orders last year, has me realllly worried. I'm gonna be at Best Buy tomorrow morning to grab Splatoon 2 and a Pro Controller but if TRU has Tinkles I'm gonna have a hard time figuring out which one to go to first. They're right next to each other and open at the same time, but I'm getting Tinkles for my girlfriend's birthday later this year and the Splatoon Pro Controller... is for my girlfriend as well. So like... which gift do I choose.

Fuck man I wanted to be able to get her both. Please don't do this to us TRU.

Zero315

Banned
I tried to order the Tick when it went back up on B&N, it timed out yet again but a charge hit my PayPal. No email and nothing in my order history though. Ughh, get your shit together B&N.

Finally bailed on the B&N web site and just went to the store. They had a table full of Tiggers and Aragorn/Arwens. Took three of each to the register, was told I could only buy two. Me and both of my sons are collectors, so this was bumming me out.

I bought two.

I took them out to the car. I waited five minutes. I went back in, different person at the register, picked up the third.

Very happy.

Also ordered 2 of the Carbon Fiber D.va's (only 2 of us are collecting the OW Pops).

Pretty good day! But Hei Hei is back out of stock. :-(

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the Happy Happy Joy Joy set by 30 minutes this morning. :(

hydruxo

I got everything I wanted online but I hit up multiple stores while I was out today just to see what they had in stock. They were pretty much all still loaded with exclusives, especially Gamestop and Hot Topic.

Target on the other hand...who knows if they ever even put them out. The employees were clueless as usual.

Got lucky and manged to get Negatron, Colossus, Mint-Berry Crunch and Star Wars: Princess Leia & R2-D2 2 Pack - from GS
Luna, Nega Scott , Occamy, coon from HT online.
Tinkles for TRU
Red she hulk + captain America from Walgreens
Think I'm done buying Funko stuff....till next week.

Did anyone who got Tinkles from TRU actually get her from the store, or was it all online?

One of the TRU employees said they got "4-5 cases" of Funkos today and yet all they had on the floor was 3 Bruce Waynes and 3 Areses. Which is bullshit for 4-5 cases unless a case can only hold 6 Pops and only one of the cases had exclusives in it.

I did buy a Bruce Wayne in the event that my online order gets fucked and someone here has an extra Tinkles they'd want to trade for him though.

Top Bottom