• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funny Game & Character Logic (please give Context where needed)

Fahdis

1. So here we are playing as Kratos. The killer of gods and destroyer of different mythos...

... can't cut down a Tree at the beginning with one clean swipe. Couldn't open chests and doors without struggling in older games....

2. Al Ta'ir Master Assassin, wisest of his clan and unified the Brotherhood... can't Swim apparently ... as per Ubi the Animus couldn't simulate swimming in water... great copout.

.... Delsin Rowe from Infamous (he doesn't have Electricity problems like Cole) and Spiderman can't swim either, why? 🤔

3. FPS Logic; Take a 100 Bullets up your ass and survive. Get killed by 1 Knife attack on the foot.

4. Far Cry 4; get attacked by Eagle or other random animals... so when you heal a random animation will play. Time to pull out the bullet that's lived in me forever.

5. Resident Evil 4; destroy random barrels and kill crows... drops a Juicy Grenade.

What else?

Last edited:

Kuranghi

In Hitman 2016+ basically every person in the whole game is compelled to pick up any coin/penny they see or hear dropping no matter how rich they are or how far away the coin was dropped. They'll go through the lobby and up two floors of a hotel to pick up a coin they heard tingle on someones private balcony.

They just burst through every door without stopping lol. Thats leads to another one:

Every NPC in Hitman has the key to any door that stands in their way :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Kuranghi

1. So here we are playing as Kratos. The killer of gods and destroyer of different mythos...

... can't cut down a Tree at the beginning with one clean swipe. Couldn't open chests and doors without struggling in older games....

In defence of Kratos here, just because you have the strength to do something doesn't mean you'd do it. Its a waste of energy to constantly work at maximum output all the time. Also he felt pain chopping it down I think, he didnt really want to do it so he was forcing himself, rather than relishing it.

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Aloy unable to jump onto a 2 ft boulder, but can leap up to a 5 ft handheld ledge. HZD has so many examples for this thread.

MDSLKTR

latest

kingfey

Banned
Halo: Hiding from enemies, miraculously puts up your shield to full bar.

Splinter cell conviction: Enemies are so dumb, that they will attack your shadows.

Skyrim: Kill chicken, and you are dead.

Spiderman: Beat up thugs, and you get free healthcare.

Kuranghi

Hitman 2016 series has a homing briefcase that can kill a target by following them endlessly.

Brilliant, never really played with it since it was released and patched during a break from the game I had. I need to get those tools I'm missing, I think you can get a wrench, crowbar and screwdriver as starting equipment now which opens up a few fun things. I miss when breaching charges were non lethal.

Kuranghi

Resident Evil 2 Remake, when you go through the dog kennel room that clearly has two lickers in it even though the blockage in the hallway thats forcing that detour literally has a fucking ladder leaning against it.

SHE COULD'VE JUST CLIMBED UP THE LADDER FFS. Nah I'll go through this room filled with terrifying skinless death monsters instead.

Top Bottom