• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

The poster for Japan Meeting of Furries just got unveiled, how cool!

BWtRCrSCcAAJ4Jj.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
The highlight was overhearing someone unironically using the word popufur. Some cute suits but I didn't get any pics cos I'm a twat and it was dark anyway.

CHEEZMO™;89199772 said:
The highlight was overhearing someone unironically using the word popufur. Some cute suits but I didn't get any pics cos I'm a twat and it was dark anyway.

Is it a noun or an adjective? "He's such a popufur!" "He's so popufur!"

I mean they're both awful, but...

Back in my day, it was called "popfur" (Short for Popular Fur) XD

It gained a "u" at some point (I guess a play on words. Because it sounds like "popular")

It could be worse. You could have heard someone say the "Y" word lol.

CHEEZMO™;89297227 said:

Nice to see she's okay (If that's a new pic)

The last time we spoke, was when there was that Tsunami in Japan.

EDIT: Ah, I just noticed that she was on the forum today too. So still alive and kicking :)

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
So remember a while back when I mentioned making a playlist of all animal-related music? No? Too bad. I've kept building it up to where it's about 235 songs, and I've figured out Grooveshark enough to keep the broadcast going pretty much constantly. (Warning, it autoplays.)

So yea, if you're enough of a furry to listen to arbitrary indie rock because it's tangentially related to doggies and bunnies, there ya go.

CHEEZMO™;89685953 said:
Farrow do you know anything about the next Manc meet?

It's the big one "The Great Northern Meet - 30Th November 2013". They only have a few big ones per-year (I went to the summer one).

It's like a regular meet, but with more people and a bowling party in the evening. But I think all the Bowling tickets are sold out (They only had 80, and a few days ago on UK Fur, they said there were two left). But the daytime venue is still free. I assume it's Tribecca, as usual (There are more details on their FA journal.)

I may pass by at some point (Not in suit lol)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Aww, that stuff's sold out? Bummer.

Still might go to the first half tho I'm kinda eh about going alone. Maybe it wont be that weird if there's enough people there. IDK

The disproportionately huge anime eyes would look *really* freaky in a real-life context. Like this, but worse:

They only look right in the context of the drawing, because we're interpreting them as symbols of what they represent. They'd have to be much smaller to work in a more realistic context.

Top Bottom