• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Future Games Show - Live today 2PM PT / 5PM ET / 10PM London

jakinov

Nov 19, 2008
I'm enjoying the games here more than the PC gaming show. It also doesn't feature those two hosts which is a plus.

Reactions: Tesseract

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
That skater XL footage looks painful.
Couldn't they even fucking bother to turn up 4k or any anti aliasing for the trailer?! wtf are they doing. How can You promote a game and make it look 720p jagged. what. the. hell

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Dec 7, 2008

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
"In a coma You dream about better graphics and animations"
I know what it is - AAA and AA games are so expensive and low risk nowadays, that we get so few of these. that's why we see so many indie stuff lately

• Thoughtful
Nov 5, 2016
One Big Room, Full Of Bad Bitches
It's been out for a month.

I knowm, I posted updates in a thread for it about first person mode being patched in

Just saying ,it looks good

Remnant from the ashes is a fun game but technical issues are a huge issue and they need to fix that before I suggest anyone jump in. Especially the hitching online.

I have never played it

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
I knowm, I posted updates in a thread for it about first person mode being patched in

Just saying ,it looks good

I have never played it

I really really liked what I played but the lack of polish really hurts it. The online , least on consoles, has an issue Everytime you pick up anything it hitches like it's pinging a sever.

Last edited:

TLZ

Oct 20, 2015
Sydney
I just realized these "exclusives" are just show exclusives. Lol. We have show exclusives now. They just want any reason to use that word now.

Or am I missing something?

• Thoughtful
Nov 5, 2016
One Big Room, Full Of Bad Bitches

Was up way too late trying to beat The Last of Us before the sequel and slept through all these "shows". Any surprise announcements?

I am trying to put up every trailer as they go live. Nothing super crazy yet but some decent looking a games throughou the thread.

The PC Gaming Thread was too hard to keep up with, went on forever, but there are sites that have lists of all the game shown linked in that OP

------------------

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
I just realized these "exclusives" are just show exclusives. Lol. We have show exclusives now. They just want any reason to use that word now.

Or am I missing something?

World premier makes more sense but is just as eye rolling.

• Thoughtful
  • LOL
Reactions: Tesseract and TLZ

jakinov

Nov 19, 2008
Mediocrity is the name of the game these days.

Quantity over quality.
Quality is subjective. Different strokes for different folks. Quantity as in what? That there's a lot of games out there or that they are making their game overly large? I'm assuming you mean the former. The higher quantity of games being created leads to more games that you would maybe like. Smaller devs are trying new things or making their dream games. These games sometimes get big and they sometimes inspire bigger games. It's great to have a such large quantity of games out there.

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
See? Last Oasis looks creative and interesting... oh survival mmo

Last edited: