• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Creates: Super Smash Bros. 4

Azure J

Fuck yeah, Little Mac & Mike Jones are in representin' America! :lol

Now then, hmm... I want to give one to either Daisy, Lip, Lyn, Layle, Travis or Layton. OK compromise, I'll put this vote to Layton and hope somefolk return the favor for my picks. :lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wii Will Rock U said:
And NONE of those votes count. :D

Didn't you read the rules?
Rules are meaningless if you keep changing them.

COLETTE/MINORIN FOR 2012.

Rotanibor Eht said:
Of course they count, why wouldn't they count?
Main character must be voted in first. Once Lloyd is safe, then you can all vote for Collete all you want.

And remember guys, you all have 5 votes in your primary vote so just vote for Lloyd AND Colette or the Colette vote won't count.

So yeah, to all the guys who posted Collette, edit in a Lloyd vote too and all the votes will count.

Rotanibor Eht said:
In my opinion Colette is the main character from ToS.

So I vote Colette.
And that's your opinion, not the fact. Sorry. YOU HAVE FUR MORE VOTES. Just vote for Lloyd too.

Halycon said:
Rules are meaningless if you keep changing them.
I'm not changing them. They have been set since the revival of the thread.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lloyd was shoehorned in as the primary character when they realized Colette was boring to play.

Halycon said:
Lloyd was shoehorned in as the primary character when they realized Colette was boring to play.
And yet he was STILL the primary character. Just follow the rules and vote for both along with whatever three other characters you want.

It's really not that hard to follow rules that have been set since the threads revival.

Rotanibor Eht said:
Lloyd was not the primary character. Colette was.
Say that all you want but Lloyd was the protagonist. Just vote for both. It isn't that hard. If you don't follow the rules, the votes don't count.

Sorry, but rules are rules and unlike last time, I am not bending.

Ok fine, you all win. I am full of shit. I'm going to bend and count the Colette votes since some of you have strong arguments toward her being the lead. But she's still one vote away from being safe so...there. And, she is the sole exception to the rule.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You can't stood on your own ground against people even you made those rule. you should enforce the rule on them. Llyod is main character but Colette is just a central of story plot; even people don't want to admit it.

Firestorm

IntelliHeath said:
You can't stood on your own ground against people even you made those rule. you should enforce the rule on them. Llyod is main character but Colette is just a central of story plot; even people don't want to admit it.
gamefaqs hurt/heal games neogaf ssb4 make believe
srs bzns

GamerSoul

IntelliHeath said:

and Collete would suck as a character. I don't want another Pit.

voting for DDD

Wii Will Rock U
Banned
(Yesterday, 10:12 PM)
Reply | Quote

Now what happens to this thread? Kinda wish I hadn't been sitting out this new round of voting...

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I can take ove from there. OP shouldn't pretend to be layton from twitter which is against neogaf law. I felt bad for him since he tried to hype layton 2 but didn't realized that it was against neogaf law.

Kupo to him for fooled a lot of people. I am hyped to get layton 2 anyway :D

Here's the updated list after the past two days of voting:
Yesterday's results (AKA: YEAH MIKE JONES!):

THE LIST SO FAR:

Super Mario Bros.:

Mario
Peach
Bowser
Toad
Luigi

The Legend of Zelda:

Link
Zelda & Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid

Kirby Super Star:

Kirby
King Dedede

Pokemon:

Pikachu
Lucario

Donkey Kong Country:

Donkey Kong

Star Fox:

Fox
Falco

Metroid:

Samus

Yoshi's Island:

Yoshi

Game and Watch:

Mr. Game and Watch

Ice Climbers

Ice Climbers

F-Zero:

Captain Falcon

MOTHER:

Ness
Lucas
Masked Man

Animal Crossing:

Tom Nook

Fire Emblem:

Marth
Ike

Wario:

Wario
Captain Syrup

Pikmin:

Pikmin & Olimar

Golden Sun:

Isaac

Mario RPG Series:

Geno

Punch-Out!!:

Little Mac

Startropics:

Mike Jones

Nazo no Murasame-jō:

Takamaru

Mega Man:

Mega Man

No More Heroes

Travis Touchdown

Professor Layton

Layton

The Suggestion List (As of Now):

Megaman- Megaman (7)- SAFE
Mii- Wii Series (7)- SAFE
Toad- Super Mario Bros. (7)- SAFE
Little Mac- Punch-Out (6)- SAFE
Takamaru- Nazo no Murasame-jō (5)- SAFE
Captain Syrup- Wario Land (5)- SAFE
Masked Man- MOTHER (5)- SAFE
Tom Nook- Animal Crossing (5)- SAFE
Geno- Mario RPG Series (5)- SAFE
Isaac- Golden Sun (5)- SAFE
Mike Jones- Startropics (5)- SAFE
Luigi- Super Mario Bros.- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
Ness- MOTHER- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ LEAD OF SERIES
Marth- Fire Emblem- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ LEAD OF SERIES
Lucas- MOTHER (2)- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
Ike- Fire Emblem (2)- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
Falco- Star Fox- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
Lucario- Pokemon (2)- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
Mr. Game and Watch- Game and Watch- SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ LEAD OF SERIES
Ganondorf - SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
King Dedede - SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ MAJOR SUPPORTING CHARACTER OF SERIES
Skull Kid- The Legend of Zelda - SAFE (5)
Ice Climbers - SAFE DUE TO PREVIOUS INCLUSIONS/ LEAD OF SERIESProfessor Layton- Professor Layton (5) - SAFE
Travis Touchdown- No More Heroes (5) - SAFE

Ridley- Metroid (3)
King K. Rool- Donkey Kong Country (3)
Neku- The World Ends With You (2)
Lyndis- Fire Emblem (2)
Captain Rainbow- Captain Rainbow (2)
Sukapon- Joy Mech Fight (2)
Waluigi- Super Mario Bros. (2)
Daisy- Super Mario Bros. (2)
Saki- Sin and Punishment (2)
Salsa- MOTHER
Diddy Kong- Donkey Kong Country
Black Shadow- F-Zero
The Black Knight- Fire Emblem
Tingle- The Legend of Zelda
Mewtwo- Pokemon
Impa- The Legend of Zelda
Mr. Dream- Punch-Out!!
Ray- Disaster: Day of Crisis
Lip- Panel de Pon
Jill- Drill Dozer
Meowth- Pokemon
Wolf- Starfox
Layle- FFCC: The Crystal Bearers
Diddy + Dixie- Donkey Kong Country
Bomberman- Bomberman
Linebeck- The Legend of Zelda
Flint- MOTHER
Boy and His Blob- A Boy and His Blob
Bowser Jr.- Super Mario Bros.
Gold (Pokemon Trainer)- Pokemon
Deoxys- Pokemon
Tetra/ Toon Zelda- The Legend of Zelda
8-bit Mega Man- Mega Man
Edward- Full Metal Alchemist
Kart- Mario Kart

A few notes after yesterday's voting:
-Skull Kid, Professor Layton, and Travis Touchdown are all included.
- Ice Climbers, Ganondorf and King Dedede has been voted to return!
- The roster now stands at 39!

KEEP UP THE VOTING!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Updated, and I am going to follow the rules, so please vote for Llyod so people can include their favorite dizzy angel girl in ssb series.

IntelliHeath said:
Updated, and I am going to follow the rules, so please vote for Llyod so people can include their favorite dizzy angel girl in ssb series.

You have almost as much pep for this as Roger did, careful you don't turn into him lol

JaseMath

Newcomers:
• Sparkster/Rocket Knight
• Simon Belmont
• Mike Jones
• Little Mac
• Travis Touchdown

Stages
• Super Mario Galaxy (themed)
• Punch-Out!! (training gym or ring)

This is all I want. At the very least please Nintendo, put Sparkster in. Please.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
TheChillyAcademic said:
You have almost as much pep for this as Roger did, careful you don't turn into him lol

ROFL, seriously I wish that Roger didn't do it in first place. >_<

I love Melee, but Brawl is not bad when it come to 4 friends coming over our apartment but I wish that they would make Brawl part 2 with more rosters since I always want Takamaru to be include since Melee when they pulled it off with Marth and Roy.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
JasonMCG said:
Newcomers:
• Sparkster/Rocket Knight
• Simon Belmont
• Mike Jones
• Little Mac
• Travis Touchdown

Stages
• Super Mario Galaxy (themed)
• Punch-Out!! (training gym or ring)

This is all I want. At the very least please Nintendo, put Sparkster in. Please.

Thumb up to you if you refer to classic Simon Belmont with red hairs and whip.

(I think I remember Sparkster. is he one with blue knight armors with rocket or something?

JaseMath

IntelliHeath said:
Thumb up to you if you refer to classic Simon Belmont with red hairs and whip.
Hell yes - I want the Simon Belmont from the Simon's Quest box art.

castlevania-ii-simons-quest_jpg_500x500_q85.jpg

IntelliHeath said:
I think I remember Sparkster. is he one with blue knight armors with rocket or something?

Yep. One of the best action/platformers on the SNES. :D

Firestorm

IntelliHeath said:
Dammit. I promised a few GAFfers I'd kill anyone who picked up this shit topic and ran with it =/ I don't want to go to jail. Why would you do this?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Firestorm said:
Dammit. I promised a few GAFfers I'd kill anyone who picked up this shit topic and ran with it =/ I don't want to go to jail. Why would you do this?

>.< I thought it was pretty fun to see GAFFER's opinions on who will be in. I think people's opinion in here are way better than gamesfaqers in some way. >.>

Also I really love Super Smash Bros series since 1999 IIRC, so I can't help but pick it up for that guy who got banned.

So long as you don't start PMing people to post in your thread, I don't think anyone can take it as far as Roger did

Dammit, I am on B for search all members. I send like 2000 pm to people who started with A. >.>

just kidding just kidding lol.. I don't have that kind of time to pm everyone and it is kinda over the line if you do that.

Top Bottom