• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar is the embodiment of the current state of a situational comedy about mentally challenge persons with extraordinary powers and the consequences of such

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
booty-luv-251.jpg

Booty Luv. I loved the lighting and composition.

Never even heard a single one of their songs, didn't even know they were "singers." Just thought they were cute models or something.
After hearing their music, I still think as such.

7EB2DF9C-D29A-1144-D3D702E111F38C4E.jpg

Zozz

Banned
I found it in one of my folders, I have no idea where it could have come from and when I found it. I saw it and I liked it.

Just an old man giving a thumbs up

Opus Angelorum said:
Mandy Moore.

Bad ass avatar. Much love.

Mine is typically just sleeping Pikachu. I like it because Pikachu is probably my favorite character of all time, and he just sleeps so peacefully, like I wish I could at night...sigh...

But now it's sleeping Pikachu Christmasified!

JimiNutz

Banned
More people need to explain why they have their av.
For example lil smoke has 'a fucking cat' but WHY??????
Do you feel that you were a cat in a former life? Do you eat a lot of cat food? Or is it because the cat looks fucking baked-signifying your love of getting high? :D

Zozz

Banned
well I choose mine because the old man is like, yeah! and my attitude towards stuff is always like, yeah!

Milpool

It's Bart and Bob falling from Springfield dam. I tend to stick with a Simpsons theme due to my name, it used to be Smithers strummin' on a banjo.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
NutJobJim: Oh, in that case, Yotsuya and Hiroshi Abe are awesome, and I wished to have a little of each of their awesomeness to grace the position to the left of every post I make. ;)

Ogni-XR21

I did this animation for a fan adventure game

sushi.gif

and over time I put different stuff in there

mario_swim.gif
sonic_breathe.gif
sushi_pumpkin.gif
sushi_tut_ench_amun.gif
sushi_redbox.gif
sushi_moais.gif
sushi_banned.gif

So now I update it from time to time, next new one will probably be easter...

reakt

Mine is a picture of "Slick Rick" from the 80s. He was / is ? a rapper and surely the inventor of bling bling. Picked this one for no other reason than it's funny to look back on what was the epitome of cool at that time.

Steve Spurrier. I grew up loving the Gators and Spurrier. I went to USC and still love the man to this day. Not like that, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

lil smoke

Banned
NutJobJim said:
More people need to explain why they have their av.
For example lil smoke has 'a fucking cat' but WHY??????
Do you feel that you were a cat in a former life? Do you eat a lot of cat food? Or is it because the cat looks fucking baked-signifying your love of getting high? :D
:lol You know what is funny, is how my little kitty tries to get high with me. She thinks she's slick the way she hovers by the door. She even knows the sound of me breaking buds. Shit when the weed guy comes over I think she knows whats up.

But the avatar is just because the cat looks very intriguing, and has an expression that generally reflects the tone of my posts.

Ogni-XR21 said:
It's always fun seeing what might be in that little fish bowl.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ema Skye (Older) drawn by character designer Noizi Ito (of Haruhi fame).

emaskye.png

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
<---
It's Roll (a robot maid from the Megaman videogame series) from a fan video that parodies another fan video that parodies Megaman 2. She's sipping on a E-tank (refills life bar). Why do I use it? I just found it cute :D
I changed her color scheme to be more Christmas-like :lol

hokahey

Monkey at Israeli Zoo Walks on Two Legs After Severe Illness

By Dan Waldman, Associated Press

JERUSALEM (AP) -- A young monkey at an Israeli zoo has started walking like a human following a near death experience, the zoo's veterinarian said Wednesday.

Natasha, a small five-year-old black macaque monkey at the Safari Park next to Tel Aviv, began walking exclusively upright on two legs after a stomach ailment nearly killed her, zookeepers said.

Monkeys usually alternate between upright movement and walking on all fours. A picture in the Maariv daily on Wednesday showed Natasha standing ramrod straight like a human. The picture was labeled humorously, "The Missing Link?"

Two weeks ago, Natasha and three other monkeys were diagnosed with severe stomach flu. At the zoo clinic, she slipped into critical condition, said Igal Horowitz, the veterinarian.

"I was sure that she was going to die," he said. "She could hardly breathe, and her heart was not functioning properly."

After intensive treatment, Natasha's condition stabilized, but she exhibited strange behavior, and a day after was released from the clinic, she began walking erect like a human being.

"I've never seen or heard of this before," said Horowitz. One possible explanation is brain damage from the illness, he said.

Besides her evolutionally advanced method of movement, Horowitz said, Natasha's behavior has returned to normal.

:D

Foxix Von

Well it's Haruko. Yup.

Before that it was a spinning red box.

And before that it was a picture of ... actually I don't remember:lol

What's important though is that I currently use a gif of Haruko.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Mario didn't want to be some Yoshi's baby's daddy. He's gotta roll with the single life unencumbered.

Ogni-XR21

Linkzg said:
8yxmxs.gif

I find the way the lighting works in your avatar very disturbing. It's always been bothering me that the face lights up from the back a few frames after the lighter is lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom