• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Hearthstone Tournament #2 | One Legendary to rule them all

LiveWire

LiveWire 2 (Mage) - Psy 0 (Warrior)

Ferny do you need screenshots?

Game 1
o2HMb7Q.jpg

Game 2
e60OO5u.jpg

Kaji I'm ready to play sometime tonight or almost any time tomorrow. I just need to pack some of my stuff tonight (moving out from college) so I after that I should be good to go and play.

Birdman02

I won 2-0 against Dart. My rogue against his priest. I didn't get a screen shot after game 1, but here is game 2.

game2.png

GGs and good luck to Dart in the rest of the tournament.

Bizazedo

Lost 0-2 versus Cyst's Priest with my Mage. Holy hell, thoughtsteal / mind vision knew exactly what to poach haha.

GGs.

Cystm

Lost 0-2 versus Cyst's Priest with my Mage. Holy hell, thoughtsteal / mind vision knew exactly what to poach haha.

GGs.

Confirmed.

I wish we did not have to face off round one. He had a cool deck that would've done well against the rest of the field.

Kaji

Kaji I'm ready to play sometime tonight or almost any time tomorrow. I just need to pack some of my stuff tonight (moving out from college) so I after that I should be good to go and play.

Hey mate, sorry when you messaged me earlier I was finishing up my lunch break @ work. I am free all tonight and tomorrow night (I run GMT +10 time, if this doesn't work let me know). I will be able to go pretty much anytime you see me online.

Cheers,

Hey mate, sorry when you messaged me earlier I was finishing up my lunch break @ work. I am free all tonight and tomorrow night (I run GMT +10 time, if this doesn't work let me know). I will be able to go pretty much anytime you see me online.

Cheers,

Yeah I'm EST so we're on pretty different schedules. We'll figure something out. I've seen you on a few times. I'm going to bed now but I'll be up in like 8 or so hours if you'll be on then.

de1irium

Eznark, it looks like you're temp-banned but if you're out there lurking, kindly accept my bnet request. I should be around almost all night tonite, EST.

Ferny

Bracket updated.

I'll be sending out reminder PMs sometime today. It'll be for all the matches left to be played so if you get one and are in the middle of scheduling, just ignore it.

Ferny

Awesome! As long as there have been some scheduling going on, take your time. Deadline isn't till tomorrow.

Ferny

The matches left in the first round. I know some are scheduled for later tonight, but just wanted to put out a reminder.

T37kB2E.png

Finished my matches with Hobart, all three were intense. I ended up winning 2-1.

I played druid and he played hunter

I won round 1 and 3, he won round 2. I only have a screen of round 3 if needed.

Trojan

Just barely beat Trojan to go 2-1. My heart was in my mouth for the entirety of the last game.

Confirmed...it was a good tussle but those damn Mirror Image plays wrecked me. I'll be rooting for you next round.

Edit: Ferny - this tourney is a legit idea, thanks for setting this up...I will def be involved in future iterations

Ferny

Trojan what class did you use? Also thanks, Im glad people are enjoying it and hopefully the next one gets just as good a turnout as this one.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
I couldn't play Monday, Nalsh hasn't been on yesterday or today. He said he would try to be on tonight. I can play if we finish before 9pst tomorrow but I'm working from 10-6...

Ferny

I couldn't play Monday, Nalsh hasn't been on yesterday or today. He said he would try to be on tonight. I can play if we finish before 9pst tomorrow but I'm working from 10-6...

If you guys can try to get it scheduled by tomorrow, even if it's a couple hours after the deadline, that's fine. I don't mind extending it if the match is scheduled. Try to etch out a time somehow via PM or something.

Bracket updated: http://challonge.com/gafhearthstone

Remember even if the next round deadline hasn't been posted, you are still able to play your game early if you want to, especially if you know the weekend is a tough fit or something. It's not required, just a suggestion.

Birdman02

Livewire and I played our 2nd rd game early because he is going out of town tomorrow. My rogue was able to take down his mage 2-0, but both games were pretty close. Here are the screenshots.

Game1
Livewire.png

Game 2
Livewiregm2.png

GGs and good luck the rest of the way.

Nalsh

oCouldn't play Monday, Nalsh hasn't been on yesterday or today. He said he would try to be on tonight. I can play if we finish before 9pst tomorrow but I'm working from 10-6...

Yep I'll be on tonight. I've had some iffy cell service and have been away from a computer (for once in my life). I'll be on when you're done with work this evening.

Ferny

Deadline is up

By more than a couple hours even. Yondy and Gabby, I'm sorry but your opponents just put in a little more effort to get the matches done. I have attempted to PM and add you on BNet and got no response as well. You still make it to the next round so not out of it just yet.

Bracket has been updated!
http://challonge.com/gafhearthstone
Deadline for Round 2 and Lower Bracket Round 1 is Monday, May 19th @ 9PM EST
Please make sure to post results after the games. Classes are not needed to be posted unless there is an incident where a class was played that should not have been.

nBE2loK.png

Trojan

Kosh - I sent you a PM regarding when I'm open to play...give me a shout back and we can get that time finalized for this weekend

Nalsh

Nalsh def. Feonix 2-1, lock over warrior.

1st game: Nalsh wins
We both forgot to screenshot

2nd game: Feonix wins
rphTOOO.jpg

3rd game: Nalsh wins
t3VIRNb.jpg

Top Bottom