• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf Help. I want to ask her out but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay a happy ending for once :)

Now let's hope she never finds this thread and realizes you just find her average.

Oh believe me...she was anything BUT average in the dress she had on....God Damn, I felt like I walked through a desert for four days with how thirsty she was making me.

Hilti92

Holy shit. OP and Orro are going to date, get married and have kids. Orro will one day decide to look at OPs favorite website where she will discover that her loving, caring husband, only finds her average. OP will come home to all of their shit cut in half. OP will ask what happened and if he had done something wrong. Orro will reply "you may or may not have, it doesn't matter." OPs life will be ruined.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
UPDATE: So we went out on a date. I took her to this Thai place in Toronto called Salad King. Food was great, conversation was even better. I punked out and gave her a kiss on the cheek then the lips but overall, I think we'll be seeing each other again.

Thank you Gaf

Ah, a good ol TORANNA BOY. Good for you.

Gj op, when will it be my turn for an average looking girl that I just find unbelievably attractive? :/
oh and btw - I say you marry her ;)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
"Hello, my name is Samuel Gaf. I regard you as average, and yet you are alluring in ways I cannot yet explain. Would you like to go to dinner? And don't worry about this getting awkward, as I'm about to leave my job so our budding relationship won't affect me on any professional level."

c5ccda289dc88dbcb8c5b72a13da568b.jpg

She hit me with that Game of Thrones talk...told me about her theories on who Jon Snow's parents are.....then we talked about issues effecting the black community....my dick wouldnt stop moving...
And then she let slip that she's Team Dany and your dick settled down right?

acrid

Banned
"Hello, my name is Samuel Gaf. I regard you as average, and yet you are alluring in ways I cannot yet explain. Would you like to go to dinner? And don't worry about this getting awkward, as I'm about to leave my job so our budding relationship won't affect me on any professional level."

Don't forget to tip the fedora. A "m'lady" couldn't hurt either.

So we've been texting each other but it lacks the excitement that we had in person. Admittingly I am God awful at texting. Im much better in person or over the phone. We tentatively set up a date for Saturday barring an event that shes attending finishes up in time. Should I just avoid talking to her via text or try to master it and get over my awkwardness?

Saw her again today. We have a date planned for tmrw...she finished a work out today and told me she's comfortable being around me after a workout and with no make up on.....is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom