• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Thanks for the support fellas. It's still crazy. His daughter is like 12 y/o. It just seems like such a waste. Still surreal.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
my bad.. really.. felt like an amatur when I popped it my ipod this morning... :(

but on the bright side the REAL Caddies 3 promises to be epic..

Looking forward to it. Caddies2 and ignorant17 were epic.

Have you done a UGK/Pimp C/Bun B tape?

Detox

Like B1G said Kamspy try to remember the good times instead of just focusing on the loss.

Probably a track on Doe or Die 2 but I'll just dream it's an EP:
il4BdWLKNycW2.png

joelseph

Joeybagadonutz - Loyalty (prod. Kodak To Graph) 02:26
KLVN SIMMIE - Florida Nigga Mentality (prod. $ludgehammer) 03:13
Blizzi Boi - Akira (prod. Turismo Chris) 03:04
Sir Pressure & FACES - Belly (prod. Yawning Boy) 03:35
Main Attrakionz - Chuch (suicideyear edit) 03:12
Kurt Crackrach - Interhood 2 02:20
kitty pryde - okay cupid (prod. Beautiful Lou) 02:47
Bobbi Dahl - BRING MY SHIT (prod. Mark Sevé Evans) 01:01
Jelz Much - Up In The Sky (prod. Junior Dutch) 02:34
ETHELWULF - UNKNOWN (prod. $ludgehammer) 02:52
OG NERY & Supa - Dometweaked (prod. Nattymari) 02:28
Dankte - ClitxRing 02:41
Dolo Gang$ter - Fuckt Up 03:21
Supa & Dizzy D - Candy Rain (prod. Party Trash) 04:29
Curt Crackrach - Interhood 3 01:00
STRENPH & lowacase (w canvas) - Ukranium (prod. Freebase) 03:12
Bobbi Dahl - Hey_ 01:03
Glass Popcorn - Struggling 02:34
Carl Miller - Antwuan Dixon (prod. Snub Nose Frank) 02:01
Michael Myerz - Bong Rips 04:43
Curt Crackrach - Interhood 5 01:17
Glass Popcorn - OK Cupid (prod. Matty Marbles) 01:48
ANTWON - Lay With You (prod. Steel Tipped Dove) 02:07
Katie Got Bandz - I Need A Hitta ($ludgehammer Blackened Bootleg) 03:00
Snax - Time Lost 03:16

HiResDes

Joeybagadonutz - Loyalty (prod. Kodak To Graph) 02:26
KLVN SIMMIE - Florida Nigga Mentality (prod. $ludgehammer) 03:13
Blizzi Boi - Akira (prod. Turismo Chris) 03:04
Sir Pressure & FACES - Belly (prod. Yawning Boy) 03:35
Main Attrakionz - Chuch (suicideyear edit) 03:12
Kurt Crackrach - Interhood 2 02:20
kitty pryde - okay cupid (prod. Beautiful Lou) 02:47
Bobbi Dahl - BRING MY SHIT (prod. Mark Sevé Evans) 01:01
Jelz Much - Up In The Sky (prod. Junior Dutch) 02:34
ETHELWULF - UNKNOWN (prod. $ludgehammer) 02:52
OG NERY & Supa - Dometweaked (prod. Nattymari) 02:28
Dankte - ClitxRing 02:41
Dolo Gang$ter - Fuckt Up 03:21
Supa & Dizzy D - Candy Rain (prod. Party Trash) 04:29
Curt Crackrach - Interhood 3 01:00
STRENPH & lowacase (w canvas) - Ukranium (prod. Freebase) 03:12
Bobbi Dahl - Hey_ 01:03
Glass Popcorn - Struggling 02:34
Carl Miller - Antwuan Dixon (prod. Snub Nose Frank) 02:01
Michael Myerz - Bong Rips 04:43
Curt Crackrach - Interhood 5 01:17
Glass Popcorn - OK Cupid (prod. Matty Marbles) 01:48
ANTWON - Lay With You (prod. Steel Tipped Dove) 02:07
Katie Got Bandz - I Need A Hitta ($ludgehammer Blackened Bootleg) 03:00
Snax - Time Lost 03:16

I wish the KLVN would drop Simmie for real, dude is garbage.

LOZLINK

Keep your head up Kampsy. Shits fucked. We were chilling last night after watching TDKR and my friend faints twice after taking some Painkillers for his back and after a few bowls. Shits fucked up to see when they're not responding

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Unless Dre made the beat or helped make the artist Dre guest spots are always lame.. I suspect giving Ross that watch for his birthday made this happen.. lol

Cudder

Before Kendrick Lamar releases his debut studio album, good kid, m.A.A.d city, he is kicking things off with a 23-city tour that starts in Norfolk, Virginia and ends at Pomona, California.

Lamar has teamed up with BET's Music Matters for the tour. The album is scheduled to drop on October 2, which means fans will get to hear their favorites such as “Cartoon & Cereal” and “Swimming Pools (Drank)" live. “More than a hip-hop show, it’s an experience worth a life time,” he said about the upcoming tour.

Check out the stops below:

9/7 Norfolk, VA
9/8 Richmond, VA
9/11 Charlotte, NC
9/12 Baltimore, MD
9/13 Philadelphia, PA
9/14 Washington, DC
9/15 New York, NY
9/20 Detroit, MI
9/21 Minneapolis, MN
9/22 Milwaukee, WI
9/23 Chicago, IL
9/26 Tampa, FL
9/27 Miami, FL
9/28 Orlando, FL 9/29 Atlanta, GA
9/30 New Orleans, LA
10/8 Denver, CO 10/11 Phoenix, AZ
10/13 Portland, OR
10/14 Seattle, WA
10/16 San Francisco, CA
10/17 Los Angeles, CA
10/18 Pomona, CA

No Toronto date, so im probably gonna make a 9hr drive to catch the New York show. My sister lives in Jersey so I'll just stay there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Like B1G said Kamspy try to remember the good times instead of just focusing on the loss.

Probably a track on Doe or Die 2 but I'll just dream it's an EP:
il4BdWLKNycW2.png

Maybe the kept those tracks for the next album. I heard a rumor (possibly from here) that the next one is suppose to be the Pete Rock/Preemo tracks only album. If there was a Nas Album I would want a few AZ appearances on it would be that one.

iavi

I'm feelin' like Des and I are in some kind of sync right now. Channel Orange and TSI were huge disappointments.

Luckily, in turn, Russian Roulette came out of nowhere to become my new AOTY front-runner, and Cigarette boats was Fraud showing game. I wasn't expecting much from either, as much as I probably should have been.

kamspy

He didn't OD, but he was a heroin addict.

He hung himself in jail with his bedsheets.

Known dude since I was about 14 years old.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He didn't OD, but he was a heroin addict.

He hung himself in jail with his bedsheets.

Known dude since I was about 14 years old.

shit sucks.. heroin fucks with people big time after a while..

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm feelin' like Des and I are in some kind of sync right now. Channel Orange and TSI were huge disappointments.

Luckily, in turn, Russian Roulette came out of nowhere to become my new AOTY front-runner, and Cigarette boats was Fraud showing game. I wasn't expecting much from either, as much as I probably should have been.

My AOTY so far is a tie between Russian Roulette and Channel Orange.

I'd like to see frank go platinum sooner rather than later though. Definitely quality in my book. Frank and earl are the best thing to come from Odd Future.

I want to hear that action bronson x harry fraud album. I love Harry's production. La musica de Harry Fraud

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Get your ears checked.

If that doesn't work cut them off.

What were you expecting?
A good, cohesive R&B album? Something better than Nostalgia, Ultra at the very least?

Grand total of good tracks: Thinking Bout You, Pyramids, Forrest Gump (can't even listen to it cause it's about a dude, but regardless it is a good and catchy song), Pilot Jones and Lost. Everything else is mediocre. I'm giving it a second chance after mainly rotating Life Is Good, but I don't know.

And Pyramids is so far ahead of the rest of those it's kinda jarring. For a 10 minute song, it surprisingly keeps my interest all the way through, not many songs can do that.

MThanded

A good, cohesive R&B album? Something better than Nostalgia, Ultra at the very least?

Grand total of good tracks: Thinking Bout You, Pyramids, Forrest Gump (can't even listen to it cause it's about a dude, but regardless it is a good and catchy song), Pilot Jones and Lost. Everything else is mediocre. I'm giving it a second chance after mainly rotating Life Is Good, but I don't know.

And Pyramids is so far ahead of the rest of those it's kinda jarring. For a 10 minute song, it surprisingly keeps my interest all the way through, not many songs can do that.
I guess we just have differing opinions. Every track seems to have its place. I don't skip anything on the album even the skits. I like it better than nostalgia ultra too.

MThanded

That's kinda funny, to me Pilot Jones and Lost are the worst tracks on the record.

Pilot jones may be close to the bottom of my list.

Super Rich Kids
Sweet Life
Crack Rock
Pink Matter

are also great tracks IMO. On top of the clearly standout tracks such as Pyramids.

The album as a whole is chill. Put it on in the background and just groove to that shit. It has really grown on me.

Late to the party but Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 is dope.

Also upon further listenings Life is Good isn't good, it's great. No Introduction is still amazing after a thousand listens haha while Summer on Smash still sucks.
Imagine if rappers released Illmatic length albums more often. If Life is Good were 4/5 tracks shorter it would be that much more amazing.

lol wtf is this

Esch

Banned
I listened to this today:

Pretty solid stuff. I like it a lot. It's introspective, but also somewhat poppy in its approach. ANTHM has a nice rapping voice flow, kinda similar to a cleaner Kendrick Lamar. Id recommend this to fans of him and J. Cole. Check it out. It's free and a pretty good EP. Oh and Blu rips a feature on this. Gangsta Gibbs too.

Click to download.

my problem with channel orange is that its just fucking boring to listen to. i left it on during work a few times and i cant get into any songs besides pyramids, super rich kids and white (which isnt even a full song).

theres like, what 20 songs or something? shoulda just spent time making like 10 great songs instead of like 20 meh ones.

Forest Gump just makes me cringe, and like I said it's not the overt homosexuality of it.

yeah, the lyrics are corny as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom