• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Listen man, I used to hate Mac Miller and everything he represented and thought Cole was the second coming (You can check them threads, I was repping. I bought Turn On The Lights off itunes and that clap song too). Shit changes. Yeezus is constant though.

CRS

Cole's highest high is She Knows. Everything else is mediocre, vanilla, cookie cutter rap. He tried to dick suck hip-hop as a genre as much as possible from going down on Nas, using notable samples (in a much inferior form) for the production, the Biggie vocal samples, and his lyric biting but it back fired on him and couldn't take the load. (Pause obv)

Watching Movies (the track) shits on Born Sinner alone. Hell, I would call Youforia a better high than She Knows too. What a great way to end the album.

Tokubetsu

Cole's highest high is She Knows. Everything else is mediocre, vanilla, cookie cutter rap. He tried to dick suck hip-hop as a genre as much as possible from going down on Nas, using notable samples (in a much inferior form) for the production, the Biggie vocal samples, and his lyric biting but it back fired on him and couldn't take the load. (Pause obv)

Watching Movies (the track) shits on Born Sinner alone. Hell, I would call Youforia a better high than She Knows too. What a great way to end the album.

Watching Movies is my current summer anthem. I will be drinking a lot and heavily to it.

Novid

Banned
Im off the ye train. the pussy has deballed him brahs. the dream is over. Maybe Kendrick has some sort of miracle but god damn.

Dereck

I went to three different stores. (BB, FS, HMV), this was the case in BB and FS. HMV sold out of the deluxe only. Went home with only Ye, gonna cop Cole when they restock on Deluxe. Regular artwork was tempting though.
I just hit up Target, all J.Cole and Mac Miller sold out, while there was a whole rack of $9.99 Yeezuses.

IrishNinja

man i was content to let 36 have it, but cmon Dom, you gotta do better than that if you're posting a potential closer

shoutout to jitters for being jitters

Kwixotik

oh are we talking about anime in here? i love anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom