• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
oshitoshitoshit

Masta Ace released a new album this year and I had no idea. Disposable Arts and A Long Hot Summer are two of my favorite hip hop albums of all time. Please tell me this one isn't a disappointment.

HiResDes

Check Up

giphy.gif

Ninja Dom

oshitoshitoshit

Masta Ace released a new album this year and I had no idea. Disposable Arts and A Long Hot Summer are two of my favorite hip hop albums of all time. Please tell me this one isn't a disappointment.

The Falling Season. It isn't that old, only a came out a few weeks ago. 24 tracks long though. (I don't know if it's any good). I do recall A Long Hot Summer being fantastic though.

HiiiLife

I enjoyed Logic my senior year of HS. Was also the shortest fandom ever for an artist. Probably like one mixtape is worth anything, then he just declined. Not feeling this album.

oshitoshitoshit

Holy shit....it has released? I remember an interview of him where he said he was planning a new one for this year. He also said only one producer was on it, a new guy and he was absolutely ecstatic about him. I then checked some beats of the new and i didn't find it that special. But i will definitely check it out.

By the way, Scott Storch has reunited with Dre. Hope he can bring some of the good stuff back with Dre because even though Compton's beats weren't bad by any means, neither were they all that great.

Dre was barely primary producer on Compton, anyway. You can hear his touches, but ehh

Cue "dre was never primary producer" jokes, but you know what I mean brehs

FZZ

Banned
Pitchfork New English Review

4.7 LMFAO

Fair criticisms tbh. But people still looking over Overnight is a damn shame. Also I do not tolerate Rodeo hate, album fucking shits on 99% of what P4K dick rides, Ye included. Smfh now I'm upset about Rodeo again.

Not even gonna go over the Kodak Black dickriding smh.

Koozek

Shit guys, great rec on that old Avalanches album. Wonderful listen on the bike ride yesterday.
Yep, such a smooth listen front to back. New album already on Apple Music (these exclusives are getting annoying) and on other services in a week or so. Can't wait to hear it.

Hitta93

Banned
Is a dark theme or mode something that is only available through stock Android?

If not, how can I apply one to my phone(G4)? The white background from the Google Now Launcher is making considering switching back to LG's interface.

Ninja Dom

New English has grown on me. Da Day is my favourite track on there so far.

Coolaid is Snoop Dogg's 14th studio album. That's a lot of album's right there.

Koozek

New English has grown on me. Da Day is my favourite track on there so far.

Coolaid is Snoop Dogg's 14th studio album. That's a lot of album's right there.

Lol, just noticed today that I totally missed his 7 Days of Funk album with Dam-Funk from 2013. Checked it out, it's smooth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom