• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

You guys have been sucking Future's dick for 2 years, if any of you can't tell the difference between Desiigner and him go back to Pop GAF. They sound similar but it's pretty easy to identify them.

Fjordson

Check Up

giphy.gif
Really like this tbh.

Nice, hope this is good.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Anyone understands the logic behind videos getting blocked worldwide on youtube? I made remixes, most of them are only blocked in Germany (they seem to block everything over there), but two of my vids are blocked worldwide. One managed to get over 800 views (GZA or seems to be REALLY popular on youtube and soundcloud), the other got blocked almost right away. Both of course over copyright claims, but that applies to remixes too even if I credit the beat/lyrics?

At least on sound cloud nothing got blocked.

Shame cause they're two of the best mixes I made. Not my own beats, just mixing beats with acapellas, but I do it clean.

Couldn't make it through DS2 or Monster. Def not my cup of tea.

Same here. Dude is straight up trash. Absolutely can't understand how anyone can like it but...to each his own of course.

By the way The falling season by Masta Ace was nice. I enjoyed it. It sure as hell is no Disposable Arts or A long hot summer in terms of production but i do dig the concept of the album and most of the beats are fine. Again... nothing that made me go "oh shit, this is dope as hell." but just a good cd nonetheless.

Same here. Dude is straight up trash. Absolutely can't understand how anyone can like it but...to each his own of course.

By the way The falling season by Masta Ace was nice. I enjoyed it. It sure as hell is no Disposable Arts or A long hot summer in terms of production but i do dig the concept of the album and most of the beats are fine. Again... nothing that made me go "oh shit, this is dope as hell." but just a good cd nonetheless.

*looks at avatar*

sounds about right.

HiiiLife

It's funny because I do enjoy my fair share of ignorant shit. Can't wait for the Juicy J album. 2 Chainz has his moments every now and then. But Future, I just can't lol.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Who's better than Thugger? Who unlocks more flows, who is wittier, who is challenging gender roles more?
The fact that you think thug and future are the pinnacle of present day rap shows me theres no point debating with you.

Unless you meant trap. In that case i couldnt care less. Future and thugger mind as well be in the WNBA to me.

But maybe a subtle troll? Cause i dont know what challenging gender roles have to do with rap.

Eos

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom