GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

Dec 1, 2007
I'm late as fuck but can't stop playing this, the Vince Staples freestyle is aight but doesn't have the hype - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsfVZqZhtUQ

OTHER SHIT

Reminds me of early Asher Roth and Odd Future

Carti associate, know what you're getting into, wavy

Some really infectious tracks on this, Bay Area Travis Scott ripoff

The new Hustle Gang got some bangers for sure too

May 30, 2010
I'm late as fuck but can't stop playing this, the Vince Staples freestyle is aight but doesn't have the hype - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsfVZqZhtUQ
First saw this then it was like 300k views. Now it has 22m views. Not really sure what all the hype is about? No lyrics really stand out to me, someone compared it to magnolia but theres nothing catchy about this song. His flow is nice though. It's not a bad song. Just nothing hyped to me *shrugs*. Probably blown cos of his age.

Dec 1, 2007
First saw this then it was like 300k views. Now it has 22m views. Not really sure what all the hype is about? No lyrics really stand out to me, someone compared it to magnolia but theres nothing catchy about this song. His flow is nice though. It's not a bad song. Just nothing hyped to me *shrugs*. Probably blown cos of his age.
It's catchy breh, completely disagree

Dec 13, 2014
New York
I need more Cardi B before I make a decision. She only has that Bodak Yellow song and some other randomness. When she releases an album, I’ll give her a proper rundown. Until then I ain’t a fan. (I don’t like Bodak Yellow and am quite fond of Rockstar).
She has a couple of mixtapes out, I believe they're called Gangsta Bitch Music Volume 1 and 2. Check those out if you want to know where her sound came from.

Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014
May 30, 2010
Couple weeks late, but Rich The Kid - New Freezer ft. Kendrick Lamar is a banger. Probably me favourite Kendrick feature of recent memory. I still think Kendrick's feature on 'Fredo Santana Ft Kendrick Lamar - Jealous' is just top notch.

On another note, does being Puerto Rican allow you to say the word "nigger"? This in relation to 6ix9ine who I read is half Mexican and half Puerto Rican, but doesn't look like hes got any black in him at all.

Icolin

Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver
After listening to it on repeat for the past two days, I've discovered that Too Hotty by Migos might be the hardest track so far this year.