• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, how am I supposed to slice a sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
How OP cuts his pizzas.
iLS3Ktpl.jpg

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
It depends on the sandwich. If it were a sub or a long sand which on a French roll vertical or on a bias would be correct. Vertical on loaf bread is just wrong though.

To be honest i dont even cut my sandwiches unless its a sub, just make one and inhale it right down. But if i did i would cut diagonally looks nicer that way.

I cut across or diagonally depending on what's in the sandwich. Consideration for the filling is important. With what looks like lettuce and ham, you could have gone either way.

If there's anything to criticise, it's the uneven nature of the slicing.

That said, I'd still eat your sandwich, OP. Looks good.

phaonaut

lol horizontal makes no sense

vertical or diag, but only if you made a monster sandwich and dont want it to get out of hand when eating

dity

Small rectangle sandwiches remind me of soggy school lunches packed by my mum. Jam sandwich next to an ice pack. Thanks mum.

jett

D-Member
It's a sandwich, man. It's your sandwich. Slice it however you want. What difference does it make anyway.

Aiii

So not worth it
You did fine OP, this is the easiest way to hold and eat it. US GAF has been cutting their bread wrong all their lives.

komplanen

Cutting a sandwich that small is either to split it with someone or if you're giving it to a small child. Larger sandwiches you cut which ever way you fucking want because your tummy don't care.

mrkgoo

I came in with the assumption you were arguing vertical cut vs diagonal. I was all prepared to go "cut it how you want".

But then I saw your picture. What in the world. Never in my deepest darkest thoughts have I ever considered cutting a sandwich like that. Now I've seen it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom