• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF is like sweet cheeba....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

you think you're addicted but that's only because you have access to it. Once you can no longer get a supply you don't really miss it that much. I was gone for a 5 day weekend in Glen Ullin, ND and didn't have any access to the internet. I didn't miss GAF at all I didn't even think of GAF.

discuss....

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
This happens to everyone. You go away for a week, come back and have a look at 10 pages of threads, only to find you don't care about most of the topics and end up only wanting to read 2 of them.

A day later and everything's back to normal.

Chipopo

Banned
max_cool said:
you think you're addicted but that's only because you have access to it. Once you can no longer get a supply you don't really miss it that much. I was gone for a 5 day weekend in Glen Ullin, ND and didn't have any access to the internet. I didn't miss GAF at all I didn't even think of GAF.

discuss....

And now you're back. And you probably won't be leaving. :)

I agree though, the GA craving stems from its accessibility. I'm sitting here doing my homework in front of the computer and I think...hey, why not pop in for some news, I'll only stay a couple minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom