• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Photo @ E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on vacation the week after E3 and then when I got home the boards were down. Does anybody have the GAF group photo from the day we had lunch?

BuddyC

*rummage rummage*

ga_e3_crew2k4.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Sceech is Exxy...is the guy in the shiny blue shirt Teddman? Lots of faces are familiar, but I can't put a name to them. Viewtiful Joe's there though.

BuddyC

Teh Hamburglar said:
Buddy, you change your appearance more than Madonna.

Haha, what?

I dressed nicely for E3, but that's only because I was doing interviews and meeting with developers.

lol

Every pic you post you go from scruffy college student to well dressed EB clerk and some inbetween, facial hair fluctuates.

BuddyC

Teh Hamburglar said:
lol

Every pic you post you go from scruffy college student to well dressed EB clerk and some inbetween, facial hair fluctuates.

Now, that Harry Potter pic shouldn't count.

Mama Smurf

Actually, traditionally that gesture (before it became a sign for a cuckolded man and then just became a stupid photo prank) meant the guy has a high sperm count, as it is an imitation of Baphomet, the horned fertility god.

Damn The Da Vinci Code taught me a lot.

Mama Smurf said:
Sceech is Exxy...is the guy in the shiny blue shirt Teddman? Lots of faces are familiar, but I can't put a name to them. Viewtiful Joe's there though.

That's me, in the Planet GameCube shirt (with the GameCube controller on it).

Mama Smurf

That can't be you, look how slim you are! I remember past PGC E3 photos...it was like some sort of group heart attack orgy.

Espio

Planet Gamecube had some of the better shirts but GOD DAMN, GC Advanced guys need to die. Stop wearing matching shirts!

BuddyC

You got me right. Nice to see you made it to the new board Espio :)

It's David Dayton up front, and Wellington (formerly CK) is who you have labeled at "What is his nick?"

Mike is somewhere in there, as is Meier. Espio is the one with the black shirt, red hair in the rear right.

Oh snap!

Striker, I think I kicked you out of our hotel room. Damn man, you should have told me you were striker :). Some people were really getting me worked up so I thought you were one of the people who were just going to crash the place. My bad man.

Meier

Partially bald guy, Link aka WesleyCrusher, Teddman, Seth C, me, Espio, Anihawk (back with big grin), brandonnn, asian dude is the sort of third row

Meier said:
Partially bald guy, Link aka WesleyCrusher, Teddman, Seth C, me, Espio, Anihawk (back with big grin), brandonnn, asian dude is the sort of third row

Hey your name is spelt wrong on the picutre, Meijer. Apprently you're a convience store.

Seth C

Meier said:

Sorry for spelling your name wrong man. I couldn't remember so I just went with the way the store spells it. :p

Meier

Seth C said:
Sorry for spelling your name wrong man. I couldn't remember so I just went with the way the store spells it. :p

Oh weird, no image even shows up for me so I wasnt aware you'd pasted some names.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
king zell said:
lol

CK looks cool

Dude I AM cool.

The guy in the bottome with the blueshirt is Mike (suikoden avatar). The guy next to link (not me) is Priz. I think the dude next to him is named Jeremy, but I'm not 100% sure. He's not from GAF and neither is the girl.

Here's another one though, obviously I'm the one in the weezer tee.

gastaff.jpg

Whoever took the pic smudged the lens, wtf. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom