• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Photography 2007 - Q2

Status
Not open for further replies.

samusx

Banned
Oh I missed one. Here is a shot before I jumped on the train this morning.

IMG_2427-1200x800.jpg

Thriller

my photo skills arent that developed yet, im not sure when the lighting is good and stuff, i made some nice pictures in sri lanka maybe ill try and post one of them :)

samusx

Banned
It appears to be a nice image. I like the mountain shot between the trees. I also think the exposure is fine.

One thing in this shot that I feel works well, are the shadows. Remember that in photography light is the most important thing. And as such, shadows as well, are the negative of that light. Try to use them whenever possible when trying to create something interesting in your photo.

Am I on a roll? I just have some free time this evening so I'm hitting up the photo sites. ^_^ I enjoy sharing photos and talking about them. I wish this board had a special photo section, that would be nice.

thatbox

Banned
imastalker co. said:
samusx is on a roll.
He also has some sensor dust :(

Thriller, that's actually a pretty nice photo! It's decently framed around a gorgeous piece of landscape, ain't nobody going to laugh at that. Keep it up!

Thriller

thatbox said:
He also has some sensor dust :(

Thriller, that's actually a pretty nice photo! It's decently framed around a gorgeous piece of landscape, ain't nobody going to laugh at that. Keep it up!

thanks man :D i made these with my fathers olympus c 765 ultra zoom, im still figuring all the options out and stuff but im on a roll.
here are some pics of sri lanka
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4qrfqcl
4q567ht.jpg

BTW how can i make my pics smaller so it doesnt fill up the entire page?

thatbox

Banned
mrkgoo said:
Awesome.

I scrolled down, saw your first pic, and went, "that's kuran!", then down to the second, and it knocked me down. An angle!
Still very much presents itself on a 2D plane, though, it's worth noting! Great stuff as always, kuran!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm totally finally getting a Sandisk Ultra III Extreme 2GB CF card. I've been using some CF card I've had for years...god knows the speeds on the thing (its 256MB). They're selling them at Ritz Cameras for $50 (Amazon sells them for $37 but I need it for this weekend).

thatbox

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
I'm totally finally getting a Sandisk Ultra III Extreme 2GB CF card. I've been using some CF card I've had for years...god knows the speeds on the thing (its 256MB). They're selling them at Ritz Cameras for $50 (Amazon sells them for $37 but I need it for this weekend).
I got a 4GB card a couple months ago, an improvement on my 1GB card, but it corrupts my pictures ever 1/30 shots or so :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom