• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Votes FOTY 2016 Thread: Fail Of The Year

kunonabi

Really hard to pick between Mighty No.9, No Man's Sky, FFXV, and Street Fighter V.

I'll go with Mighty No. 9 since SFV and NMS have room to get better and FFXV was always going to be ass anyway.

1. No Man's Sky

Whew, I got here in time to vote!... Reads thread... Smiles and tears up a bit.

Love you guys.

Wish it wain't but it did.

The crazy part is how all of it could have been avoided so easily.

At least it got us Crackachu. Life wouldn't be the same without him.

RK9039

1. Root Kit Fighter V (PC) - they sorted it out quickly but clearly Capcom were up to no good and got caught red-handed.

2. NMS

ed. Actually I'm changing to SFV because I didn't buy NMS.

1. No Mans Sky

I want to say Street Fighter V, but at least it delivered a technically great fighter. Just everything around it was terrible.

kennyamr

I was thinking and thinking but yup,

1. No Man's Sky

Mostly because of the weird complete silence of Hello Games immediately after the game was released, they may have had their good reasons but it def felt super weird.

Reedirect

1. No Man's Sky

I really, really want to give it to Street Fighter because I was actually excited for it rather than just curious like for No Man's Sky. But some things can't be overlooked.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
1. CS Go Lotto scandal

Feel like downright criminal activity deserves this title more than a disappointing game

R00bot

1. Humanity

We've never complained so loud about so little.

It's the internet, a platform for open discussion. Of course some people are going to complain, just as you are complaining about people complaining ;)

I agree that often complaints seem petty and irrelevant, but who am I to judge what others deem fit for discussion? If I disagree then I'll disagree with them, but I can't be upset that they can complain and exercised that right.

That being said
1. No Mans Sky

Top Bottom