• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF...we have to talk about Gordon Ramsay's grilled cheese....

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
No Uncle Roger shoutout yet is disappointing.

The Uncle title is pretty much the higher tier one can get. I can't believe Nephew Gordon lost it, although Uncle Roger, still calls him Uncle Gordon when he's directly with him haha.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

How can one of the best, most decorated chefs on the planet, manage to utterly fuck a simple grilled cheese? Don't get me wrong, the man is brilliant and is at the top of his game. He CAN talk shit about mediocre cooks. But this abomination is Mestre de Pizza tier. The fucking cheese wasn't even melted. It's a series of car crashes in cheese sandwich form. What happened Gordon? Were you high? Jesus!

I’m glad you were able to taste it to let us know whether it was good or not

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I’m glad you were able to taste it to let us know whether it was good or not
Do I really need to taste something that's obviously burnt and with a mix of Asiago and kimchi which does not meld together at all, to know that it's not gonna be good?

Do I need to taste a pepperoni, pineapple, squirel, squid and Skittles pizza to know it's not gonna taste amazing? Did the hundreds of thousands of commenters on YT needed to taste it to roast Gordon? Should we stop ignoring Uncle Roger and trust Jamie Oliver and put one chili, in a Thai curry?

Certified Gordon Ramsay classic:

I don't know why, but my favorite parts of his videos are when he praises his own cooking or compliments the food that he just made.

bender

What time is it?
Do I really need to taste something that's obviously burnt and with a mix of Asiago and kimchi which does not meld together at all, to know that it's not gonna be good?

Yes.

bj-banana.gif

Soodanim

The first time I saw this was in some grilled cheese YouTuber's teardown reply where he respectfully but methodically picks apart everything wrong with Gordon's video and makes something he perceives to be correct.

Edit: found it

Last edited:
Top Bottom