• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal Gadot Wonder Woman costume revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
erfS1Cz.jpg

They're basically sisters.

Bonus:
2380142-wonderwoman_smallville1.jpg

Riddick

If you hadn't told me this was official I would have guessed it's mediocre at best cosplay. Looks kind of weak and pretty much the opposite of intimidating. I hope she's a great actress and can salvage it through acting.

For all the jokes about trainwreck/clusterfuck whatever, I am curious to see what ties these characters together. This movie takes place a couple of years after MOS right? Superman has a statue ffs. So what's Batman's problem? And where the hell does Wonder Woman fit in?

Yea. And the reports of her face staying like that for the entire film are troubling as well. That's what I'm hearing from Comic-con anyway.

I hear Batman has to stop her from murdering Lex Luthor for slapping her on the back and making her face stay like that forever.

Kinyou

For all the jokes about trainwreck/clusterfuck whatever, I am curious to see what ties these characters together. This movie takes place a couple of years after MOS right? Superman has a statue ffs. So what's Batman's problem? And where the hell does Wonder Woman fit in?
Batman is probably not all that happy that superman is a walking WMD.

mantidor

Without the iconic colors it just looks like generic armor. If this photo were randomly thrown out there I would not have thought that is Wonder Woman.

I don't think it will be that long after. Maybe the world machine fucked up the world more than we know?

IconGrist

Batman is a control freak. Superman gets on his case about it quite a few times. In the New52, Wonder Woman has also given him shit about it.

One thing that could make sense would be Luthor trying not to defeat, but to control Superman somehow, and Bats facing him. How the others could fit, I don't know.

Batman is a control freak. Superman gets on his case about it quite a few times. In the New52, Wonder Woman has also given him shit about it.

Batman was right though. He told them not to do something until he has time to research. Next thing you know the whole world is fucked because the JL listened to Superman and rushed into something they didn't understand.

theWB27

Batman was right though. He told them not to do something until he has time to research. Next thing you know the whole world is fucked because the JL listened to Superman and rushed into something they didn't understand.

That doesn't discount him being what people are saying....a control freak.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2

Batman's problem is almost certainly that half of Metropolis was destroyed due to this alien guy's problems coming home to roost, and frankly he failed to deal with the situation responsibly. I would guess the basic story arc of this movie will be Batman and Lex Luthor basically on the same page when it comes to Superman, Lex working against him covertly while Batman forms what will eventually become the Justice League to combat Superman directly. By the end, Batman's mind has been changed, but Lex's mind is more made up than ever, and you have your lead in to the Justice League film.

Wonder Woman will no doubt show up when the shit starts going down, forced to reveal herself to help the innocent (or maybe to be a voice of reason when the two biggest male egos on the planet start to bicker). A persistent rumor has been that Aquaman is on Batman's side because the debris of the World Engine on the other side of the planet was just left there and poisoned a large area of ocean, so Arthur's pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom