• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal* Gun 2 announced for PS4 and Switch

Those shots look an awful like the VR game. Same shading, areas, weapons... are these just VR screens?

I'm guessing that VR probably spun off of this at some point during its development. Holding out hope that the PS4 version of this has PSVR support, but...doesn't feel too likely haha.

I'm all for playing some pervy games but I've never been really willing to give this series a shot. All the girls from what I've seen look really young / like High school age

So is a western switch release likely?
I mean, the series is pretty damn successful
for being what it is

I might bite the bullet.

mao2

So is a western switch release likely?
I mean, the series is pretty damn successful
for being what it is

I might bite the bullet.
Gal Gun: Double Peace was released physically in the West for both PS4 and Vita, so highly likely IMO.

luulubuu

iC6slPf.png
g0AUITJ.png
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

KainXVIII

I beat first game on PC..and it was pretty good! 😀
But yeah, does not see any differences (apart from characters) at all.

They messed up when they didn't localize this as "Fuck Hunt"

That's for the next release. The girls are anthropomorphic representations of musical instruments and you have to get them back to different venues for different styles of music. The mascot is a Ukelele so it's going to be called "Uke Hunt".

Vinnk

We need light gun shooters on the Switch. This wouldn't be my first choice.. but I hope it opens the door.

According to a user in the Gal Gun VR discussion forums, it seems the hidden files Gal Gun VR has pointed to Gal*Gun 2.

Might also come to Steam it seems. Nothing official though.

Top Bottom