• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time getting hyped over announcements like this, but hopefully this is one of the rare times they aren't just screwing with us for attention.

Fallout 4 might be a safe bet, but then again I imagine that could end up being cross-gen.
Cyberpunk? No. That's still probably a ways off.

Banned
It's something different? That rules out FPS, TPS, and RPG's as well as action adventure. So a racer or platformer maybe?

Super Mario Galaxy 3 for all platforms!

No but seriously I think its a cult classic game sequel instead of AAA like mirrors edge 2 or demon souls 2.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
It's not any of the things guessed on this page—wildly off base. It was current-gen at some point too I think.

Edit: Guessed prior to this post. Can't account for things people post after me.

The thing with Crash Bandicoot is that it has been hinted at for a while. It may be from Bend studio as they have not yet revealed their PS4 game which is associated with the word 'Panic'. It would cause many people, especially us old schoolers to flip out, as we remember Crash pre-Activision. A legitimately awesome series on PSX.

I think it would definitely surprise many people. Especially if it was a PSN game, which it could well be.

Devil's Third? But that's a Japanese game and this is a GI cover...

Well that is supposedly coming out this year and due a re-reveal. It fits with the 'kick-ass' line in the tweet. Not sure how many people would flip out other than the hardcore Gaiden / DOA fans. Would be amazing if true though. Love the insane premise and OTT original trailer.

As long as its new games, I'll be happy! Let's get this party started finally, it's been almost 2 whole months of dry spell.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I hope it's the platinum game that cboat brought to the table a good while ago

If we're banning people for that then nobody's safe. Good lord. What a terrible reason.

Now watch mods come in and say why, and make me look uber silly :p

heh, that was my initial thought, its probabily because he got a troll first post in a thread for people purchasing said game..

That or one of the mods REALLY likes Smash Bros

Raven77

Has any big game ever been announced through a GI cover? As in, nobody knew it existed then, bam, here is the GI cover for next month for a game nobody knew about?

Vico

Has any big game ever been announced through a GI cover? As in, nobody knew it existed then, bam, here is the GI cover for next month for a game nobody knew about?

I know Dishonored and The Elder Scrolls Online were announced like that.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Oh yes, plenty.

rjinaz

These teases never turn out to be about games I'm interested in. Since I'm super interested in Fallout 4, it's not that. Sorry.

Brace yourself, its currently not console exclusive...yet

I wonder if Sony will jump in to help fund/develop it? I just can't see a scenario where current S-E can fund: FFXV, KHIII, an eventual FFXVI, and a big time FFVII Remake.

FFVII's 20 Year Anniversary is January 2017.
Gotta be gearing up for a release that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom