• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other one went to Joffrey right? Anyone know where it is?
According to Martin, it was passed down to Tommen. Though last time we saw it on the show...
556cb1c2378caf0d670e5e37_joff-sword.gif

Well fuck...

Darkgran

Just when I thought this season was dead..it comes back and TOTALLY REDEEMS ITSELF.

Best episode of the entire series right there....

ST3K3LLY

Banned
The moment the dogs started to bark and everyone started to notice something wasn't right was amazing and made excellently. I got of the couch and stood up watching the last 30 minutes as it was unbelievable.

The moment the dogs started to bark and everyone started to notice something wasn't right was amazing and made excellently. I got of the couch and stood up watching the last 30 minutes as it was unbelievable.

Yeah when dogs start barking you know shit's about to happen. Terminators, zombies, it ain't good.

Ferrio

Banned
I don't know about you guys, but after cutting down tons of zombies I'd have no qualms about cutting down a child zombie.

Apt101

If Stannis lives I'm guessing he's going to create a whole lot of Dragon Glass-tipped arrows and spears. In the hands of a pack of Wildlings it would devastating against White Walkers.

Furoba

Isn't the whole premise of the wildlings farming the gift (regions right below the wall),a bit silly right now? How the hell are they going to grow anything if winter comes? Is there anything you can grow under meters of snow? Unless they are going to use all those dead wildlings as fertilizer.

TheContact

Jon wrecking that night walker was fucking awesome. The white walkers have way too human qualities. I bet they were all human at some point and gain immortality by becoming a white walker

mantidor

Jon wrecking that night walker was fucking awesome. The white walkers have way too human qualities. I bet they were all human at some point and gain immortality by becoming a white walker

we saw this in the show already with Crasten's babies.

kyser73

That ending wrecked me. Damn, I cared more about that character in one episode than a lot of other regulars from the whole series. That could just be my favorite episode of the entire series so far.

My wife and I both had her down as Jon's new wildling lurve interest.

Revolver

My wife and I both had her down as Jon's new wildling lurve interest.

As soon as her kids came on screen I figured she was done, just didn't know it was gonna be eaten by white walker children

I feared she would probably be a goner but was hoping she'd survive. Her fate was just heartbreaking. During the battle I kept expecting the giant to rise up with blue eyes and start decimating wildlings just to add to the hopelessness.

neoism

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!
@_@
just now seen this ep...

holy fucking shit.... no wonder this season has been soo low key.. this fucking episode's budget was probably more the the entire season....

@___@
HFS

Best and most nail biting episode in a LONNG time.... I would give anything if every episode had this budget...

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom