• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

Kadayi

Banned
Sorry for the late response.
Thank You very much! This is waaaaaay better! Perfect! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

tumblr_n78y4clKJP1rxy2o4o2_250.gif

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

g8RX9Wj.jpg
BALRT0h.jpg
3D9ppqR.jpg

QMuLflt.jpg
F3rdE9J.jpg
Pcpv135.jpg
uPKpgl5.jpg

MKsC06R.jpg
guE7qGQ.jpg
2tpzdcC.jpg

GvoyyHf.jpg
luONMOB.jpg
V7lmkFJ.jpg
WRHSkYy.jpg

W2CSj2F.jpg
YQk9dnt.jpg
JLTAq5E.jpg

* 7000x8383 / x14 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB
7850x10000 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSB
7851x11572 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 3000-3500 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 3000-3500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future posts is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.
Full set: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

PCYexcH.jpg
IzLasjx.jpg
88XOekw.jpg
9YBWnku.jpg

uWOQDHa.jpg
TpK9kq0.jpg
Mc2mVpk.jpg
nacNZQW.jpg

* 4365x5100 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
3500x4089 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
4367x5100 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
3500x4089 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 1000-1500 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1000-1500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future posts is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.
Full set

IronMan

Hello.

Today is my time to make a request. :D

Since the game is already 4 years old, are there any Uncharted 4 assets that can be shared?

Thanks in advance. 👍

behnamaagamer

Neo Member
Hello

Please share the uncompressed PNG arts of these memorable games:

Silent Hill 2

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

ElDEMON

Neo Member
STELLARIS & DLC: Ancient Relics / Apocalypse / Discovery / Leviathans / Lithoids / Synthetic Dawn / Utopia

Q79jZb0.jpg
PSXdwqc.jpg
wCdYFvb.jpg
VFw9mVP.jpg
anrYHxe.jpg
o7XibWr.jpg
TRbxPT9.jpg
ixTnaDA.jpg
9uFdF5T.jpg
cJVPOJY.jpg
wWpJk0T.jpg
qQbrIgx.jpg
4cDN7Ow.jpg
mF27DhZ.jpg

* 9940x9940 / x2 / Compressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Presskit
5000x2813 / x2 / Compressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - Presskit
5000x5000 / x2 / Compressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Presskit
* 4096x2304 / Compressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Presskit
* 5000x5000 / x2 / Compressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Presskit
* 4295x6000 / x2 / Compressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Presskit
* 5000x5000 / Compressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - Presskit
* 5000x5000 / x2 / Compressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Presskit

Download Link

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to contribute with, however I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that posted in this goldmine of a thread I managed to stumble upon. A lot of those are some top-notch artworks and it's cool that they're available, within reason, at a higher resolution than what's so often commercially used.

Keep up the good work.

Darkcloud69

Neo Member
Does anyone have a copy of these assets from Batman Arkham Asylum?
They were published previously in one of these threads but sadly they were taken down.
yTLEVV5.png
EdyDiPD.jpg
VorKkH3.png
ayk4e5Q.png
6msAbVs.png
E3X4Lmm.png

Cyrano

Plz reup

Top Bottom