• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

behnamaagamer

Neo Member
* 6287x2934 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

7500x5698 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

4800x2700 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

o7ny_2020-12-12_030932.jpg

Can I have the password of your password protected files ?
Thanks.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I mean seriously folks, do read requirements, they're always below the link if they should be there.

P.S. I know I'm not active and not posting new arts more often but... there's just too much going right now in my life and in everyone's life for that matter. 2020 is a one giant :messenger_poop:

Last edited:

-BLITZ-

I know I'm not active and not posting new arts more often but... there's just too much going right now in my life and in everyone's life for that matter. 2020 is a one giant :messenger_poop:

Same here as you. I had health issues and still going through process of getting better. Family health issues, family deaths, studies to finish, and my recent biggest focus is the book that I'm writing. None are virus related, but when I get my free time, I tend to forget about this thread, finding other ways to use that free time.

Last edited:

Cyrano

I mean seriously folks, do read requirements, they're always below the link if they should be there.

P.S. I know I'm not active and not posting new arts more often but... there's just too much going right now in my life and in everyone's life for that matter. 2020 is a one giant :messenger_poop:
God this is so accurate. This year has been exhausting.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Disco Elysium

qSqwqnF.jpg
XlOraLB.jpg
acvcN90.jpg

QiyMIbN.jpg
iSixach.jpg
2H89SHa.jpg

3umhu9e.jpg

kdhCAt3.jpg

* 4931x8400 / x6 / Uncompressed PNG / 600 DPI / Source - PSD
11275x6500 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 96 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Ion Fury / Ion Fury: Aftershock

UPBCU6e.jpg

RVxOY06.jpg
oEOjR7V.jpg

2sFaZvt.jpg
tIqstUX.jpg

* 7874x6908 / Uncompressed PNG / 250 DPI / Source - PSD
7000x4682 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 500-800 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 500-800 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future posts is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
God of War II

gML4PxW.jpg
l5sWGJA.jpg
Zsdzw7M.jpg
91Cn7XJ.jpg

FbDCA9u.jpg
zLMZvYz.jpg
BVZlJm6.jpg
XMZfxLD.jpg

* 4350x5550 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 600 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3907x4961 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2552x3268 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3300x4488 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3293x4318 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5412x3725 / Uncompressed PNG / 305 DPI / Source - PSD*

Update【26.11.2022

N5B8qvi.jpg
zIQyz1E.jpg
PCNFV3E.jpg

* 6238x7052 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 8001x6000 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

*There's much wider version of this artwork. Sadly, I don't have it.

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 1000-1500 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1000-1500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future posts is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

F1SDHvY.jpg
mAT63tI.jpg
9LbqmNv.jpg
EidbX2Z.jpg

bsGsxhJ.jpg
qzvF38U.jpg
6Wfbiy6.jpg

PN7Bvtv.jpg
BrVRRvo.jpg

JrgxnvA.jpg
CDsHxAc.jpg

xweDmar.jpg
MuaxElN.jpg

SmCMf71.jpg
OHEaVYO.jpg
OCmsOBO.jpg
gNStE9b.jpg
DmHrUgX.jpg

4sCtRgd.jpg
Qz3uXc2.jpg

* 4796x8000 Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2987x3857 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2083x3200 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 1772x3249 / Uncompressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - PSD
* 4047x7000 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5100x3300 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2080x2752 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5100x3300 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 4201x3300 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5100x3300 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
2080x2752 Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2539x3744 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2800x4000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 4128x6240 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 1686x3200 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2800x4150 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3602x1893 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 1000-1500 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1000-1500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action

9sq83Uy.jpg
PYW0ISn.jpg
422iGKi.jpg
tPcVbSv.jpg
58EbAwq.jpg
OptGwZw.jpg
3USexEM.jpg

rmY2cpc.jpg
rsHfWPi.jpg
Qa5nd7r.jpg
qxWpSkK.jpg
qROsXwA.jpg
Bviv23p.jpg

Ac7oDja.jpg
6ycXpMD.jpg
aLLCw64.jpg
0uCOkRj.jpg
ijdf56m.jpg

2zCroEV.jpg
FZysU8Y.jpg
EYHuzZO.jpg
KJ7KV2H.jpg
a4Fnx8j.jpg

wdqv11Q.jpg
Xnhgojm.jpg
fT6xJV9.jpg
VJbN0rE.jpg
y2SCJJj.jpg

9KBvotO.jpg
it4MQRR.jpg
Eeyw3XU.jpg
6CuqPxN.jpg
XMZZZOZ.jpg

Xw4qAVe.jpg
rdRj2mg.jpg
1sgNNEx.jpg
FD0HUtJ.jpg
4H0l98b.png

Original source format: PSD / TIFF - Converted format: Uncompressed PNG / 300-350 DPI - Measurements: I'm too old for this shit

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 1500-2000 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1500-2000 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Last edited:

-BLITZ-

I have to announce that I live in a city in Romania where the border with Ukraine is only 15 km away and I am surrounded by the Danube. Yes, it is worrying. There are already Ukrainians who have crossed the border, most of them mothers and children. I do not trust anything that is said or done because the evidence of the war going on contradicts the safety of my area, for next days, weeks, as well. I have always been a person who thought this way rather than deluding myself about the so-called safety. In a war, the blast always spreads beyond its border area. :messenger_confused: :messenger_expressionless:

Therefore, as I said it many times, I want to thank everyone here, I am grateful to you all, and with all the memorable moments I have gained over time here with you all, for better or worse, I will never forget them. Now they have become a part of my life. :messenger_heart:

If things get worse, and I have to evacuate my city there is only one thing I can do. To stick the two HDD with the hole artwork collection, to the torso with duck tape, in order to protect them. :messenger_neutral:

Jinzo Prime

I have to announce that I live in a city in Romania where the border with Ukraine is only 15 km away and I am surrounded by the Danube. Yes, it is worrying. There are already Ukrainians who have crossed the border, most of them mothers and children. I do not trust anything that is said or done because the evidence of the war going on contradicts the safety of my area, for next days, weeks, as well. I have always been a person who thought this way rather than deluding myself about the so-called safety. In a war, the blast always spreads beyond its border area. :messenger_confused: :messenger_expressionless:

Therefore, as I said it many times, I want to thank everyone here, I am grateful to you all, and with all the memorable moments I have gained over time here with you all, for better or worse, I will never forget them. Now they have become a part of my life. :messenger_heart:

If things get worse, and I have to evacuate my city there is only one thing I can do. To stick the two HDD with the hole artwork collection, to the torso with duck tape, in order to protect them. :messenger_neutral:
Wishing you luck, brother.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo

Hang in there my friend! If you can, leave the city to a much safer place:messenger_spock:

I, for one, live in Russia and do not support all this bloodshed in Ukraine (so as many other people here too). It's absolutely insane what is happening right now and I don't know what'll happen to me in the next days, weeks ect. So I also want to thank everyone here who love video game arts as much as we do and people who no longer active here. It was a hell of a time which I won't forget and will always remember. Thank you! I hope no matter what that this thread won't die and we will continue to do what we love and share it with all of you:messenger_relieved:

And one more thing, since I don't know if I'll live or die soon, I'd like to share this txt. file with all of you, it contains all passwords for all my archives. Please, feel free to download and enjoy!:messenger_horns:

Ge Os

I have been lurking around the thread for years, and I always was greatful for your contributions. I wish you nothing but the best, and hope you can stay safe during these tough times.

Hang in there my friend! If you can, leave the city to a much safer place:messenger_spock:

I, for one, live in Russia and do not support all this bloodshed in Ukraine (so as many other people here too). It's absolutely insane what is happening right now and I don't know what'll happen to me in the next days, weeks ect. So I also want to thank everyone here who love video game arts as much as we do and people who no longer active here. It was a hell of a time which I won't forget and will always remember. Thank you! I hope no matter what that this thread won't die and we will continue to do what we love and share it with all of you:messenger_relieved:

And one more thing, since I don't know if I'll live or die soon, I'd like to share this txt. file with all of you, it contains all passwords for all my archives. Please, feel free to download and enjoy!:messenger_horns:
You and -BLITZ- -BLITZ- are the main reason I joined this forum and it pains me to know you're both in such danger.
Thank you for all your contributions and thank you Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven for the passwords. I don't know if it's asking too much, but I have a little request.

I sincerelly hope everyone gets out of this safely.

Last edited:

kisan

Neo Member
I hope the war is over
I wish you all the best
-BLITZ- -BLITZ- and Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven
I tried to put your files where they are not deleted
But you are upset with me
I hope your activity continues
Thanks for everything
I hope you do not mind

Cyrano

Be safe, and if there's something we can do, let us know!

Cyrano

If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know. Be safe, hale and hearty!

Icaro

I only hope peace finally comes to Ukraine and people don't continue dying there due to a conflict that could have been resolved in another way. -BLITZ- -BLITZ- and Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven , I wish you nothing but the best... keep safe

Icaro

Chaos Online

Measurements:
1446x773
2000x1899
2000x1200
1920x2016
1806x2000

PD: I tried to reduce flickr previews here but couldn't figure out how to do it, sorry :messenger_smiling:

Icaro

Bloodborne

pwfbfm2.jpg
WgPQuL9.jpg
iqwjMY7.jpg
DsI7pnr.jpg

QBxBdkb.jpg
Re0IYtg.jpg

bAj1Dwu.jpg
NJ9fhtN.jpg

EoAfmDz.jpg

DIen2tx.jpg

* 3541x4065 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
6079x8598 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
6079x8596 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
14435x2800 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB
14435x4801 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB
14435x6600 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB

Full set

Can someone reupload this Bloodborne art please? zip file is already down

tmarmar

Very sorry to read. I wish the best.

tmarmar

Hi,

I'm looking for these "Titan Quest" renders and key arts.

uzymxfD.jpg

They are really pretty and I haven't found any high resolution source. I think they deserve to be preserved.

Thanks.

Last edited:

pump in

Neo Member

Agent_4Seven, Peace to your house! Thank you for everything you did and for all your posts with art! At one time, it helped me a lot to survive the misfortunes in the family. I wanted to download passwords and enjoy the art, but it gives an error( I hope you are doing well! Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

pump in

Neo Member
I have been lurking around the thread for years, and I always was greatful for your contributions. I wish you nothing but the best, and hope you can stay safe during these tough times.

You and -BLITZ- -BLITZ- are the main reason I joined this forum and it pains me to know you're both in such danger.
Thank you for all your contributions and thank you Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven for the passwords. I don't know if it's asking too much, but I have a little request.

I sincerelly hope everyone gets out of this safely.
Peace to you! Sorry for the bother, could you share the passwords shared by the respected Agent_4Seven? Unfortunately, I did not have time to download them, and now there is an error (

Icaro

Hi,

I'm looking for these "Titan Quest" renders and key arts.

uzymxfD.jpg

They are really pretty and I haven't found any high resolution source. I think they deserve to be preserved.

Thanks.
Unfortunately I don't have images you are looking for but I share what I have of this game anyway
Titan Quest

2362x2090
2362x3006
2363x2975

Omnibus

Can someone reupload this Bloodborne art please? zip file is already down

I have only this :

Bloodborne:

Measurements:
-> 3541x4065 x2
-> 6079x8598
-> 6079x8596

Agent_4Seven, Peace to your house! Thank you for everything you did and for all your posts with art! At one time, it helped me a lot to survive the misfortunes in the family. I wanted to download passwords and enjoy the art, but it gives an error( I hope you are doing well! Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

Here. ;^)

A very kind user gave me the pass.txt file.

It had passwords for almost all password protected files but only this one has a different password that hasn't been mentioned in the pass.txt file:

I am Setsuna

Special thanks to Agent_4Seven , -BLITZ- and Omnibus🌹

It's 3487*(&<R g84gh387gm98FG(*@ E,7278g64m7ifv738

See ya! o/

harryhowser

Banned
Thank you to all who have shared pics. Does anyone have these images of John Woo Stranglehold to share. Whilst I have some artwork I was going to share. Others already seem to have them posted (making it difficult for me to shared and I do not wish to undermine anyone here).

Jvit4EP.jpg

wEfr5Kr.jpg

0R5uBay.jpg

7RLEHUW.jpg

vtiVlNm.jpg

xMusnml.jpg

++For those in Ukraine, my heart goes out to you all.++

Top Bottom