• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

LORDZEDD

Neo Member
I have to announce that I live in a city in Romania where the border with Ukraine is only 15 km away and I am surrounded by the Danube. Yes, it is worrying. There are already Ukrainians who have crossed the border, most of them mothers and children. I do not trust anything that is said or done because the evidence of the war going on contradicts the safety of my area, for next days, weeks, as well. I have always been a person who thought this way rather than deluding myself about the so-called safety. In a war, the blast always spreads beyond its border area. :messenger_confused: :messenger_expressionless:

Therefore, as I said it many times, I want to thank everyone here, I am grateful to you all, and with all the memorable moments I have gained over time here with you all, for better or worse, I will never forget them. Now they have become a part of my life. :messenger_heart:

If things get worse, and I have to evacuate my city there is only one thing I can do. To stick the two HDD with the hole artwork collection, to the torso with duck tape, in order to protect them. :messenger_neutral:
I sent you a DM

Hello and thank you all for sharing this <3 I was wondering if anyone has a high res version of this art, please.
Thanks in advance!

F203i8B.jpg

Kusarigama

I would like to request if anyone has Mortal Kombat 1 artwork, anything motion wallpaper of the burning dragon logo, high res MK1 logo with without overlying text. Thank you.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Hello and thank you all for sharing this <3 I was wondering if anyone has a high res version of this art, please.
Thanks in advance!

F203i8B.jpg
Sadly, I don't have that one:messenger_pensive:
Shinkawa drawn a ton of art and what I have is but a tiny bit of it. I wish I had more, but alas.
I would like to request if anyone has Mortal Kombat 1 artwork, anything motion wallpaper of the burning dragon logo, high res MK1 logo with without overlying text. Thank you.
felix-the-cat-im-so-broke.gif

harryhowser

Banned
No problem!

One question, is it possible to edit that post? I would like to change the image of that post to look like the others I posted after that one.
I've not tried to edit posts so not sure. I don't know if you are able to delete the post then re-post with your 'correct' image if it's not allowing you to edit. Maybe one of the Thread Admins may be able to assist you. Sorry for not being much help here.

Gon_Frisk

Neo Member
I've not tried to edit posts so not sure. I don't know if you are able to delete the post then re-post with your 'correct' image if it's not allowing you to edit. Maybe one of the Thread Admins may be able to assist you. Sorry for not being much help here.
Don't worry, it's okay. Thanks anyway.

nekitendo

Neo Member
Hi all. I'm looking for packs of Assassin's Creed games.
Interested
Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed - Revelations
Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
The links are simply outdated, so please share if anyone has them. Thank you

SilverLeaf

Neo Member
Not sure how everyone else feels about posting AI-upscaled art here, but I think it should at least include a disclaimer. The Chrono Trigger artworks shared by Gon_Frisk are upscaled from the 1920x1080 Steam cards. Some of the nice rough details that were present in the hand-drawn originals have been smoothed out, as inevitably happens with AI upscaling.

Source:

harryhowser

Banned
Hi all. I'm looking for packs of Assassin's Creed games.
Interested
Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed - Revelations
Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
The links are simply outdated, so please share if anyone has them. Thank you
I have some prints of these but by no means complete. I will post some previews for you very shortly

Last edited:
Top Bottom