• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamers want to boycott GTA VI if it doesn't come to Gamepass

GTA VI

• Full Price + Online subscription

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Full price and free online

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Subscription only

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I only play single-player

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Source gamers Facebook page

I do agree that paying full price and having to have a subscription to play online is too much, would you prefer GTA VI to have a subscription option?

If we count someone playing GTA V online since launch that makes 60 for the full game and 60 each year to play online
lgGv3Gu.jpg

Last edited:

Mephisto40

What a bunch or morons

It's probably a bunch of children that know their parents wont buy it for them when it releases, GTA online is generally full of kids

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Idiots. How can they not see that gp will ruin to death of gaming. You can make amazing games o oh to release them in gp. It’s not sustainable

SHA

What a bunch or morons

It's probably a bunch of children that know their parents wont buy it for them when it releases, GTA online is generally full of kids
They think it's a safe place to say whatever they want and nobody will notice that.

Lol moron. Everyone and their dog is going to buy this. I'd be surprised if it's as good as RDR2 though since it sounds like a few key staff havent been involved with this one.

Shut0wen

Wait you have to pay a subscription to play gta online? When did they add thia? Havnt played gta 5 online since those terrible heist missions

Svejk

I can't wait till it gets announced as a timed PS5 exclusive and I STILL don't buy it, just to piss off GP holders even further... Am I doing this right? Lol

Last edited:
I can't wait till it gets announced as a timed PS5 exclusive and I STILL don't buy it, just to piss off GP holders even further... Am I doing this right? Lol
THAT would be fucking LIT!!!

All those Cancel Warriors will end up buying it anyway... No spine whatso-fucking-ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom