• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamers want to boycott GTA VI if it doesn't come to Gamepass

GTA VI

• Full Price + Online subscription

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Full price and free online

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Subscription only

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I only play single-player

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexMex

Good to see my mother isn’t the only person who describes the opinions of large swaths of people based on extremely obvious Facebook troll accounts.

Walking Glancing GIF

MiguelItUp

Congrats to you and everyone who replies on taking the low quality bait.
Exactly. Don't fall for this kind of nonsense. GP is great for what it is and what it currently offers. But attempting to "boycott" or make a scene because it doesn't contain games that it was never meant to contain in the first place is absolutely mental.

Whether or not they're trolling, it's BS, or it's genuine. There are some ridiculous people out there.

Caio

That's actually a big issue, instead of selling 10M on Day One, it will sell 9,999,997 copies, and the 3 trolls from Gamers will buy it the day after, after having understood nobody care about their click-bait nonsense.

Majormaxxx

I should start a website and troll like these guys.

It's the only way to get eyes on your content without showing off your rack in a tank top.

Last edited:
I'd imagine most people are joking or are in line for a Darwin Award.

It does say something about how Microsoft have devalued games (Kotick's words) through gamepass and have changed their userbase's expectation.

Roxkis_ii

If these "gamers" only wait for games to come to gamepass, then they were never the target democratic for Rockstar anyway.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
So a few entitled idiots on the net cry boycott. This feels like Hogwarts all over again, except even more stupid.

You just have to look at the sales ratio in the multis to know that many Xbox users think like this, when you get your audience used to a service... good luck selling games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom