• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

games that made you give up

llTll

Banned
TeTr1C said:
Kingdom Hearts. I just lost interest and had NO ****ING IDEA where to go after the Jungle. :lol I didn't care to look either.

Just stick it out with the spike part of GoW, that's what I did. I got extremely pissed. Then the next day I just picked it up and on the first try I did it all. Getting mad only makes me do worse.

:lol i am in the same with you in kingdom hearts. i was stuck in the jungle and then got lost. didnt know where to go and i didnt want to try even anymore because i lost interest in the game.

also ninja gaiden. chapter 13, gave up totally and went back to my ps2

as for GOW. i finished the game, yet i dont know which part he is talking about?

Ganondorfo

That whale boss in metroid prime 2, then he transforms into a big fly, it's a very irritating boss fight that made me give up.

Jasoco said:
Futurama - Xbox: Zoidberg gets one ****ing level in the whole game and it has to suck so much lobster alien ass. Whyy? (Also, side note, Why is it Wind Waker and Kingdom Hearts can look so awesome like cartoons, but these games - Futurama and Simpsons - actually based on cartoons look like crap? Remake them plz!)

Haha yeah, that level is BRUTAL. Especially annoying when you finally get past one small bit only to die a few seconds later and there's a massive lack of checkpoints. But the difficulty just gets even worse from there. =(

N3al

Fatal Frame 2, cant remember exactly why i stopped playing it, but i am pretty sure it wasn't because i got stuck somewhere....

bud

medal of honour: frontline on the ps2.

even with cheats i don't want to finish it.

the game is just so ****ing stupid.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
gng3satanillusion.jpg

gng3satan.jpg

gng3sardius.jpg

*shudder*

Akia

Razoric said:
im about to play this, explain :X

basically some magic enemies kept on killing me right before I beat a map like 10 times. It was a Gamefly rental so I kept it for 2 weeks until i finally just quit and returned it.

andthebeatgoeson

Dr_Cogent said:
Viewtiful Joe.

I simply couldn't get past end very end. Totally pissed me off and I gave up.

I remember everybody talking about this game and it never really showed you how to play. How to take advantage of the different slow-mo and fast-forward techniques. So I quit after the 3 stage.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
I gave up on viewtiful joe on the gc. The first boss was hard. I know i'm weaksauce. But this was the only game I believe I stopped playing because of a hard level. I usually take it upon myself to beat the hard stages.

Top Bottom