• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games with Gold April: The Wolf Among Us, Sunset Overdrive, Saints Row IV, Dead Space

gwg_16x9_april_r2.png

For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Wolf Among Us ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Sunset Overdrive ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV ($34.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

http://majornelson.com/2016/03/24/x...paign=Feed:+MajorNelson+(Major+Nelson+(Xbox))

INCREDIBLE month. Wish I didn't own them all.

Theorry

For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Wolf Among Us ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Sunset Overdrive ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV ($34.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

http://majornelson.com/2016/03/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-april-2016/?linkId=22649091

Sheeit @ Sunset Overdrive. People say thats still the best game on the system.

Sony, step it up and offer Knack for April's PS+. Eye for an eye.

Falchion

This is literally the best month I can remember. TWAU is the best Telltale game and I can't wait to play Sunset Overdrive for the first time.

Dominator

Kinda weird since SR4 is already on the One, but other then that it's a hell of a month. Pretty pumped to play Dead Space again, it's been years.

Hasney

I prefer having the first run indie games that I've never played on PS+ compared to the XBL approach usually, but if you're going to give people Sunset Overdrive, you've probably done better than anything else you could have done. Fucking fantastic more people will get it.

Is it the Xbox one version of saints row because this vid shows a Xbox one banner?

http://youtu.be/c-cvEPkF1D0

SRIV isn't BC yet as far as I know. I can't see why they would do the work when it's on XB1, so it might be the remaster version for both consoles.

Based on the PS4 version, performance is about the same (and worse in some places) than 360 anyway. Thanks, High Voltage.

Great month for X1. I wish PS4 offerings were as good as this. SO is an awesome game, so definitely play it if you haven't already.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow! GREAT month for XB1's free offerings. Both games are wonderful!

Holy shit!

I own 3 of those games already, but I'm so happy to see Sunset in there!

Hopefully that's a move to increase the fan base for the inevitable sequel announcement at e3 *.*

Nephtes

Sunset Overdrive? For free?
If you haven't played it...PLAY IT!

One of the better experiences on XOne honestly...
The humor is a constant flow of chuckle worthy jokes and it has a GAF reference...not to mention very competent gameplay.

Seriously good month for GWG if you don't have Sunset Overdrive.

mindsale

Werd. My Gold will lapse in May. What happens to downloads? Is it like PSPlus where they will unlock again once I resubscribe?

oti

Banned
Only interested in SO. Might as well get a retail copy for 20€. Or I'll wait until the last day to re-subscfibe to Gold to get the May games as well.

Top Bottom