• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop has Gamecube Adapter for Wii U: $19.99 - Ships by 12/15 (Online Only)

I haven't heard anything about my order either.

I guess they still have a few hours to ship it :/

Although, im not seeing anything within my order that says it would ship BY the 15th, just that it wont arrive before Dec 25th.

Trying to remember where this "ships by the 15th" came from.

Foxeyes Only

Neo Member
Yeah, I don't have a shipping confirmation yet, but they have charged the order already like it was stated before. Also when reviewing the order I no longer get the option to change shipping method nor update billing information.

Hopefully it is just getting ready to be shipped...

DodoZozo

Neo Member
I ordered with the $6 shipping option. Gamestop gave me a UPS tracking number with the status:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

It seems like they're still in the shipment preparation phase. I didn't get an email, I had to check my order on Gamestop's site to see the current status.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
They are likely going to ship out tomorrow. This gives the item more than a full week to get delivered before Christmas. Don't start worrying yet.

udivision

The charge went through last friday, but it hasn't shipped.

I reaaaally hope they don't magically run out of stock despite the fact that I ordered on time.

Matriox

Yep. Still open order. Definitely got mine ordered within the first 5 minutes, gonna give em a call and see if they can tell me anything.

Saganator

Ah, so its probably a list they are going down and notifying people as they come in.

...that is what my hopeful self is telling me.

I'm scared, brehs. :[

I hope I'm not on the bottom of said list, due to me ordering as a Guest and not with my GS account. I was on my phone and couldn't remember the password to my account.

SirDgby

Neo Member
I got a shipping notification last night and it arrived today... though it was international shipping (Canada) so those might be processed separately?

PKGaming

Banned
I ordered mine not long after this thread went up and used my GS account. Maybe it's because I used value shipping, but so far I got nothing. They haven't even charged my card.

Matriox

For anyone else that paid through paypal I just got off the phone with a rep from gamestop, I'm a little fuzzy on his details because I was trying to work and call him at the same time, but he told me that my order had been placed on hold with GS due to Paypal not processing the order. I called and gave my info and he said he green lit it and would have it sent by tomorrow morning. Also I was on hold for about 30 minutes before I actually spoke to someone..

My card was just charged! Good news...I guess? Still no confirmation on shipping though.

Duuuude mine too

ibwjrC.gif

And 20 minutes later, I get a shipping confirmation!

MattyG

Banned
My card was charged on Friday, but I just checked back and the charge is gone and I haven't gotten shipment confirmation yet. Fuuuuuuu.

Still says open on their site though, so that's good.

EDIT: Well speak of the devil, only 6 minutes laters and I got shipping confirmation! WOOT WOOT.

My order history page says "Closed", but I'm guessing that's because it shipped? Hopefully?

I was reading this thread and was getting a little worried I haven't got an e-mail yet, then I literally just got the e-mail right now.

Kureransu

I came in here to see what was going on with the adapter orders, figured since mine hadn't shipped and this thread was bumped, i'd see what was up.

I go on to verify my order and see that it too is still open. Come back here, read the last reply, and i get an a-mail notification that my adapter has shipped.

So just a heads up that they are still shipping out as i type this.

EDIT: LOL i guess they are sending them out now. It's probably 1 or 2 o'clock at the warehouse, so it kind of makes sense.

Matriox

DAMN.

Crap, had I seen this earlier in the day I would've ordered one.

WTF Nintendo. Why are these simple little adapters so hard for you to supply?!

These went on sale awhile ago, back on Dec 8, but apparently Nintendo wants these to be as rare as non-main character Amiibos... Seems ridiculous that they either thought nobody would want this or were afraid of over producing them or something..

Top Bottom