• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Monday, December 21
1PM PT - DUMB GAME MONDAY
G-Force

6PM PT - RESIDENT EVIL 5
FULL PLAYTHROUGH?
Mike Huber & Brad Ellis
"I'm not stopping." - Huber

Tuesday, December 22
10AM PT - TOY BOX TUESDAY
Brandon Jones

6PM PT - ED, EDD n EDDY: THE MISEDVENTURES
Brad Ellis

Wednesday, December 23
6PM PT - SPY HUNTER: NOWHERE TO RUN
(BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS)
Kyle Bosman

Thursday, December 24 - Friday, December 25
HOLIDAY VACATION - NO STREAMS

Brandon's just Tweeted that he has shot a video with Bosman, Brad and Huber talking about the new Star War, should be posted later.

Good news for me because I'm not a fan of the series so hopefully they won't talk about it in other videos or streams.

Brandon's just Tweeted that he has shot a video with Bosman, Brandon and Huber talking about the new Star War, should be posted later.

Good news for me because I'm not a fan of the series so hopefully they won't talk about it in other videos or streams.

Based on Mad Max that may be too much to expect. Not that there was a video specifically for Mad Max (that I remember).

Bosman

GUILTY videogame man
Who do we think Kyle was taking shots at with his overly critical character on Mandatory Update?

Just wanted to step in and make it clear that I definitely wasn't doing an impression of any individual in that Mandatory Update episode, was just trying to be that guy who's never happy. I did however rip some lines that may have been spoken aloud during our GOTY deliberations.

Kansoku

*sees Best Handheld Exclusive video*
fED5ekq.gif

Auctopus

Just wanted to step in and make it clear that I definitely wasn't doing an impression of any individual in that Mandatory Update episode, was just trying to be that guy who's never happy. I did however rip some lines that may have been spoken aloud during our GOTY deliberations.

Okay, sorry man. Wasn't meaning to stir anything, I genuinely thought it might have been a specific impression. I'll edit out my post.

Auctopus

As someone who is indifferent to Star Wars, it really feels like game(+starwars)trailers.com sometimes.

Is this 40 minute chat gonna be related to games at all? Or is it just them talking about the new film?

Ian's GOTY video was terrible. Did he even know he was doing it? It was like someone just threw him in front of the camera and told him to talk, no preparation whatsoever.

His top pick was a real surprise though.

It was Bloodborne, you idiot!

RabbitNoir

Neo Member
Ian's GOTY video was terrible. Did he even know he was doing it? It was like someone just threw him in front of the camera and told him to talk, no preparation whatsoever.

Definitely preferred last years interview format more, though this is probably quicker and easier for them to put out.

I dreamed that the FF7 Remake trailer won trailer of the year on GT.

I really shouldn't be falling asleep with GT videos in the background.

Now off to see who really won!

Ian's was a little rushed since he left earlier than everyone else and was trying to film and spit out a ton of videos that day. Curious to know what you guys think of the rest. I really like Don's.

Cheers

You might have heard of this webpage... http://www.gametrailers.com/ is called. :p

It was not showing up on the front page on GT site nor Youtube, that is why I asked.
Still not showing on the main page for me, but the link from RabbitNoir works.

sora87

A tad weird they're uploading the GotY stuff on their reviews channel and not on the main one which has loads more subs

Gotta say I totally agree with that comment Huber read on Huber Hype. I honestly got back into following GT after their wonderful E3 coverage, and since then their enthusiasm has carried into my own enjoyment with games. This year has just been a total blast filled with good vibes and optimism.

I also had a silly moment during the video where I got worried when Huber threw the page with printed out YouTube comments on the ground. I was like, "Wait, stop, Huber. You're standing in a river and it'll get washed away." Then I remembered it was a green screen.

RabbitNoir

Neo Member
I feel almost intrusive watching the final bosman sometimes, Kyle's so honest.

He knocked it out of the park with this episode, it makes me excited for where the show goes next and as ever, a tonne of seemingly random beats which have actually all been well set up in previous episodes.

Vinc

That was one for the Hall of Fame, amazing episode. I knew the
smudge being kept was a set up for a scene like this.

eFKac

Not my favourite Bossy Awards but still a good episode, loved the successful Bosman callback.

Also holy shit the wall behind Kyle was dirty as hell :-D

wiibomb

such good content on GT today...

I loved the Final Bosman episode.. it really takes some mad mind to make an smudge so important.

but I really wanna say that the Don's video was amazing, really, it was so well thought, his thoughts on both the 3D classics and his personal GOTY are incredibly nice, I want to see more from Don

fastmower

Ian's was a little rushed since he left earlier than everyone else and was trying to film and spit out a ton of videos that day. Curious to know what you guys think of the rest. I really like Don's.
Dons video was fantastic!
The Final Bosman this week was legendary. Good use of the word 'esoteric'.

I didn't even know the 3DS had those classics all optimized for the slider! The more I hear from Don, the more I love the dude. He is such a great addition brings something truly unique to the gang.

Excited for the others too!

Vinc

such good content on GT today...

I loved the Final Bosman episode.. it really takes some mad mind to make an smudge so important.

but I really wanna say that the Don's video was amazing, really, it was so well thought, his thoughts on both the 3D classics and his personal GOTY are incredibly nice, I want to see more from Don

Yep, today was stellar in terms of content.

Auctopus

Brad Ellis' Personal Picks

Think this is the first time I've seen Brad solo on the camera.

Edit: GT seem to have schizophrenia when it comes to MGSV. The amount of praise they give it in that Action/Adventure nomination regardless of what they say in streams and GT times is weird.

Top Bottom