• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameTrailers's Kyle Bosman will do ONE HOUR stand-up routine in honor of E3 bets

This is such a cop out. And it's not even a good cop out.

It is, this is such a total cop out. This is horrible. "If you lose, you will do one hour of stand up comedy"

Bosman just prints out stupid dog jokes off the internet and reads them for an hour. Meanwhile, lets move on to Page 3 of more bad jokes.

emb

And he asked for time to prepare his material! Terrible, Bosman. Absolutely terrible.
Yeah, that's the worst part of it. I guess he was just trying to make everyone forget. Or maybe he just couldn't come up with anything, so he gave up and cheated. :(

Should have had a 'no notes' rule.

Then he goes off the printed out Dog joke list....and ad libs a bit....

"If my dog ever ate garlic, the air from his mouth would be worse than biting me!"

Seriously? This is just embarrassing.

jett

D-Member
Code-Blue14.jpg

he just said he found these online, i thought it would be original material :/ i mean i wasn't expecting it to be good but it would have been funny cause it was so bad and he tried so hard on the jokes, this is just lame tho, just reading jokes off the web that he printed out

AGITΩ

Just picked up some taco bell and colt 45s for this. ..has it just been one liners picked up from some website? If so...im gonna need more alcohol.

adj_noun

AGITΩ;175363989 said:
Just picked up some taco bell and colt 45s for this. ..has it just been one liners picked up from some website? If so...im gonna need more alcohol.

Fun drinking game

Take a drink every time he tells a dog joke

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I need some hard liquor to survive this crap. Bosman just made me hate dogs.

Also, not to Bosman: don't wear sleeveless shirts if you don't have the muscle to pull it off.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
AGITΩ;175363989 said:
I went to get Chipotle and a Corona for this. This was supposed to be a relatively nice dinner for a lovely standup.

Original content?

Top Bottom