• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

I've been avoiding GayGAF for the past 2 months or so. My dad has been watching my internet use (we share computers) and he was worried I was spending too much time on the internet. Can someone summarize where this thread has gone in the last 2 months? (lol who am I kidding, this thread moves super fucking fast)

In other news my brother finally told me he was bisexual. I already knew he liked men but it was nice to at least get confirmation on this all. He also told me that he asked my father how he felt about gays, and he told him that they were "disgusting abominations". Ugh. While my brother is moving to California next year, I have to deal with my Dad until I graduate university (4-5 years still). Shit's gonna suck.

I'm sorry about how your father is. I just hope you can make it through the last few years there before you can get out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been avoiding GayGAF for the past 2 months or so. My dad has been watching my internet use (we share computers) and he was worried I was spending too much time on the internet. Can someone summarize where this thread has gone in the last 2 months? (lol who am I kidding, this thread moves super fucking fast)

Relationship issues
Relationship happy times
Break Ups
New Relationships
Hot Guy talk
Gaffer Butt
Creepy Gaf Talk
Drag Queen Gif
Personal Issues
Exes talk
Could be exes talk
People wanting PMs

And I think that sets you up quick

Relationship issues
Relationship happy times
Break Ups
New Relationships
Hot Guy talk
Gaffer Butt
Creepy Gaf Talk
Drag Queen Gif
Personal Issues
Exes talk
Could be exes talk
People wanting PMs

And I think that sets you up quick

You forgot the cock ring talk

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Also go on Skype and maybe I'll entertain a sexy video chat.
No I won't

That means making a Skype account. Why do that when I could add you on Failboat or e-mail? :p

Yes you will. ;)

woodypop

Jason('s Ultimatum?) has pictures in the picture thread. He has a pretty nice body, but his nipples are a bit big for my tastes.
How big is "a bit big?"

*looks down at own nips* =/

CHEEZMO™;35597129 said:
Sharp neeps.
Heh, clever. =D

I can attest that it does just that. Make sure to go in soft, and balls first.
I so misunderstood that. Thought you meant how to fuck once you had the ring on. lol

Sagitario

Ruffles is a fucking bitch and needs to get the fuck out of people's business. He's one mexican that shouldn't be allowed to have access to the internet or a computer.

iS1cX.gif

Prince, why aren't we friends? <3

Sofo

Sagitarioooo, I lost your 3DS code, I'm terrible ;_; (found it!) It's probably buried in this thread, but it advances so fast! I have no friends and no games '-' Well, OoT and SM3DL and that's no use for multiplayer! I hope my boyfriend gets one soon, so we can send cute
and 3D naughty
swapnotes!

For the time being, here's some pics of my sister's dog! (quoted for size purposes!)

Arcipello

just moved to london recenlty and wanting to jump into the dating pool... just worried it might be a very deep & dirty pool :-/ think ill take a life jacket with me

Sofo

Do people really care about nipples? I've never felt anything for them. They're there but it's not my instinct to work them and lick them or whatever. I really feel nothing in them and if I do, it's not erogenous. They're just the eyes of the torso to me! My neck, on the other hand... That's like my weakest point.

Do people really care about nipples? I've never felt anything for them. They're there but it's not my instinct to work them and lick them or whatever. I really feel nothing in them and if I do, it's not erogenous. They're just the eyes of the torso to me! My neck, on the other hand... That's like my weakest point.

I'm kinda the same. I've had people tweek them and the like and it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Licking them is okay but as it's usually a prelude to oral then that's probably why I enjoy it.

My neck on the other hand, if someone touches and breathes on that just right it can drive me insaaaaaane ;)

Sofo

I'm kinda the same. I've had people tweek them and the like and it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Licking them is okay but as it's usually a prelude to oral then that's probably why I enjoy it.

My neck on the other hand, if someone touches and breathes on that just right it can drive me insaaaaaane ;)
I swear I tremble like jelly when my boyfriend does that! It's like I just lose the control over my actions.

I swear I tremble like jelly when my boyfriend does that! It's like I just lose the control over my actions.

Heh yes! And that resulting tingly pleasurable feeling that vibrates through your body... oh lawd I need to stop thinking about such things whilst I'm at work.

Miles X

So when it comes to online dating websites, how long should you wait before asking to meet in person?

Not sure how soon, but if you leave it too long you run the risk of becoming just 'net buddies' and meeting up just never seems to happen.

Just as long as it's in a public place, nothing wrong with going for a drink to check each other out and see if you're compatible. Coule waste weeks/months chatting to a guy online, meet up, and not like him at all.

Masamuna

So when it comes to online dating websites, how long should you wait before asking to meet in person?

IMO its not something i'd quantify per se. Its a very case by case basis.

I'd like to think the optimal flow chart is on-site messaging > chat > exchange numbers and txt > possibly phone convos and eventually a meeting after a couple of weeks.

By contrast, with the guy I'm dating now it went: PM to him > wait a week (he doesn't have internet) > response + phone number > txting for IIRC a week > Date

Some guys take a little while to open up and prefer texting a bit before meeting, others gauge each other better in person.

Miles X

IMO its not something i'd quantify per se. Its a very case by case basis.

I'd like to think the optimal flow chart is on-site messaging > chat > exchange numbers and txt > possibly phone convos and eventually a meeting after a couple of weeks.

By contrast, with the guy I'm dating now it went: PM to him > wait a week (he doesn't have internet) > response + phone number > txting for IIRC a week > Date

A relationship that lasted me 2 years went like this

> Chat for 30 mins > met up

Sagitario

Sagitarioooo, I lost your 3DS code, I'm terrible ;_; (found it!) It's probably buried in this thread, but it advances so fast! I have no friends and no games '-' Well, OoT and SM3DL and that's no use for multiplayer! I hope my boyfriend gets one soon, so we can send cute
and 3D naughty
swapnotes!

Just in case, here it is again: 36-09-13-25-61-04
Send me your code!

Sibylus

Banned
and 3D naughty
swapnotes!

For the time being, here's some pics of my sister's dog! (quoted for size purposes!)
Oh god, the lighting is flickering!

I noticed this because lego stopmotions ~_o

Magnus

Dude I dated/did couple summers ago (my longest relationship, lol) is back in town till school starts again for him this fall.

After a weird falling out that summer, we saw each other again a year ago, forgave one another, and proceeded to hook up a couple times. Chatted a bit since.

He asked me over tonight. Am I terrible for hoping it just leads to no-strings fun? I know there'll never be a relationship there again (I've grown up a lot since we dated, and I know that's not what I want from him anymore)....I want to spell out a clear FWB-type arrangement with him, but it's tough to bring that up when I'm not even sure it's where tonight is going or what he wants.

This shit's always simpler when it's happening to someone else. lol

Replicant

So, Mass Effect 3 is in 5 days. Anyone else excited? On that note, what's your male Shepard looks like when transferred from ME2 to ME3 (demo)? Mine:

So with much trepidation, I tried to do the ME2 to ME3 (demo) character transfer using the code. Much to my surprise, it went quite well.

ME2

o8B7h.jpg

ME 3 Demo

cLbBx.jpg

I thought the nose looks a bit busted at first but after seeing a few cut scenes, it actually looks fine. So I may or may not even bother fixing the nose when I finally import the guy into ME3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom