• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamuna

Omg today Eros told me that once he gets out of this that we can be lovers, and I said are you serious and he said yes!!! I was soooo happy lol.

Anyway I went clubbing over this weekend and I was getting checked out by this cute guy. When I walked past him with my friends I grabbed his ass, mmmff. I'm a slut when I'm drunk I guess, why didn't I get his number gahhh

If you're a slut I need to be dragged off to a convent. Saturday on the dance floor I went from eye contact to dance/make out in....30 seconds IIRC. Jello shots awww yeah.

Delio

Omg today Eros told me that once he gets out of this that we can be lovers, and I said are you serious and he said yes!!! I was soooo happy lol.

Anyway I went clubbing over this weekend and I was getting checked out by this cute guy. When I walked past him with my friends I grabbed his ass, mmmff. I'm a slut when I'm drunk I guess, why didn't I get his number gahhh

I have no idea why you keep giving Eros any time of day.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Pick 1 side and stick to it. It's getting tiredsome to read the drama of how on and off things are with Eros. Chances are things will keep going on and off and nothing else will happen in that "relationship". Learn when to move on since clearly you are undecided on what you want or what you think.

Think a bit more the things you are doing and how you are doing them cause everyone is getting tired about it as you might see.

Sai-kun

Banned

Didn't you call him a whore the other day?

btkadams

I love classy people on dating sites. I got this one on Gayromeo:

He (Friday evening): "blah blah blah I'm a flight attendant blah blah lots of time in Madrid blah blah suck your cock..." (message ignored, he didn't even visit my profile)
He again (Sunday evening): same copy-pasted message, still not visiting my profile so at this point, it's really clear he's mindlessly spamming all Madrid with that crap, else he'd at least remember he wrote me.
Me: "If you're going to send the very same copy-pasted message to all gayromeo at least make sure you don't do it twice in less than 48 hours... it's really evident"
He (this time actually visiting my profile and most likely realising I'm not hot): "Fuck off!!"

I guess I really pissed him off XD gotta love these 'tards. And the best part is that I bet that he'll send me the message again in less than 2 weeks when he completely forget about it because I'm sure I'm not the only one that has messaged him something similar.
this is not possible. you are cuuute.
So gays, what are the most terrible pick up lines someone has used on you?

I was out with my teammates on Sat and was minding my own business getting my drink on and chatting away when this guy is somehow introduced to me so I go in to shake his hand and say hi and he tells me "I already know you, we had sex and you never called back". I was taken aback because I obviously wasn't expecting it. I doubted myself for a couple of seconds before I realized that never happened since I can name all of the guys I've been with since I moved here and he definitely isn't one of them (and completely not my type).
To make it worse, that guy kinda cockblocked me since the guy I was flirting with was just standing there next to me.

He then kept giving me those looks all night probably thinking I would end up doubting myself and pity fuck him because I would feel bad about not calling him.
Girl, please.
what the fuck! that's bizarre.

royalan

I still can't get over the fact that this guy is named Eros. This is too much...lol

Sofo

Could someone sum me up the Eros-MidnightScott stuff? Scott, be my guest! ;_;/ I can't ever keep up with this sort of drama!

royalan

I can't get over the fact that he said you two "can be lovers." Lawd, I'd vomit.

HAHA - the only thing that would make it worse would be if Eros cupped Scott's chin in his strong hands as he spoke these words of love promised. A thumb brushing away the single tear that escaped from Scott's precious eyes.

Magnus

HAHA - the only thing that would make it worse would be if Eros cupped Scott's chin in his strong hands as he spoke these words of love promised. A thumb brushing away the single tear that escaped from Scott's precious eyes.

I lol'd. Phenomenal.

Got suckered into a dinner date for a first date with a guy. Was supposed to just be coffee or drinks earlier, and he asked if we could change plans. I like to be amenable and flexible, so I said yes, but man, I'm dressed pretty casual, not hungry at all, and am a little flustered because I always prefer something low-key and fairly short for a first date.

Oh well. This guy is great by all accounts; cute, kind, digs my sense of humor (a weakness of mine :p), my height and just a little older (perfect).

Wish me luck!

Meh I don't care if anyone thinks I'm flip flopping. I was just letting my emotions get to me as usual.

I've been going out clubbing and having fun which is what I really needed. It felt so good to have a guy checking me out, I should've went and made out with him though. It will be nice if I bump into him again.

Meh I don't care if anyone thinks I'm flip flopping. I was just letting my emotions get to me as usual.

I've been going out clubbing and having fun which is what I really needed. It felt so good to have a guy checking me out, I should've went and made out with him though. It will be nice if I bump into him again.

You're close to becoming those gay clubbers who do drugs and sex behind close doors.

Edit: We tried telling you to move on and find someone else. Should just stop asking for advise from us.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You're close to becoming those gay clubbers who do drugs and sex behind close doors.

Edit: We tried telling you to move on and find someone else. Should just stop asking for advise from us.

We should all maybe ignore if he wont learn a thing from his mistakes. Also he wont pay attention to any of the things we say so really we are wasting our time with him.

Sagitario

I lol'd. Phenomenal.

Got suckered into a dinner date for a first date with a guy. Was supposed to just be coffee or drinks earlier, and he asked if we could change plans. I like to be amenable and flexible, so I said yes, but man, I'm dressed pretty casual, not hungry at all, and am a little flustered because I always prefer something low-key and fairly short for a first date.

Oh well. This guy is great by all accounts; cute, kind, digs my sense of humor (a weakness of mine :p), my height and just a little older (perfect).

Wish me luck!

Best of luck
fy7Ul.gif
:)

I know we're on the verge of sounding like bullies, but this really is kind of true...

This takes me back...
oObUf.gif

History repeating itself again, deja vu and all that!

Alcoori

Ok, so going to a gay club and having fun makes you a club kid.

MidnightScott is putting himself out there, don't see what's wrong with it. He grabbed an ass, the horror.

Seriously guys.

SpiffyG

Ok, so going to a gay club and having fun makes you a club kid.

MidnightScott is putting himself out there, don't see what's wrong with it. He grabbed an ass, the horror.

Seriously guys.
There's a fine line. I think vectorman is just warning Scott. But I've been to a sex club so I have no room to speak.

Oh no I wasn't seeking advice I was just telling you what's been going on since I mostly just talk in the Skype chat now.

I would never do drugs or have sex in public, ewww gross.

I would makeout in public though. :)

Also I'm not saying I'm going to deny myself from meeting other guys. Finally having a social life has made me really happy which is all that really matters.

sphinx

the piano man
i just broke with my partner.. we came to an agreement on that, so that's settled.

now, how does one shut down the heart? I've been remembering the nice things for the last 3 hours and we have 4:30 in Germany, nearly crying every 10 minutes or so.

I think there was no solution for our cause but still, I am afraid of loneliness. I hope god/life has nice things in store for me in the future. * sigh

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
i just broke with my partner.. we came to an agreement on that, so that's settled.

now, how does one shut down the heart? I've been remembering the nice things for the last 3 hours and we have 4:30 in Germany, nearly crying every 10 minutes or so.

I think there was no solution for our cause but still, I am afraid of loneliness. I hope god/life has nice things in store for me in the future. * sigh

Why did you two break up?

sphinx

the piano man
Why did you two break up?

several reasons, his feelings started to change last summer, him getting a new job very far away in December didn't help matters. I am also going to have a lot to do in the next mnths and it was a matter or time before I would have failed to have the required commitment for the relationship, there were other small things that bothered us but are not important anymore, cause we decided to go separate ways.

I came to visit him in his new city and we'll be living together for the next days.

I am so full of "what if"s right now, I can't help thinking that I fail and suck hard at relationships, for one reason or other I just can't keep them alive.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
several reasons, his feelings started to change last summer, him getting a new job very far away in December didn't help matters. I am also going to have a lot to do in the next mnths and it was a matter or time before I would have failed to have the required commitment for the relationship, there were other small things that bothered us but are not important anymore, cause we decided to go separate ways.

I came to visit him in his new city and we'll be living together for the next days.

I am so full of "what if"s right now, I can't help thinking that I fail and suck hard at relationships, for one reason or other I just can't keep them alive.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it seems like it was for the best. It's good that the two of you could reach an amiable agreement.

Try not to beat yourself up though. :)

Ugh, got a message yesterday from a guy who asked me where I live, I told him where (literally noone knows where it is) and he says he told me he recognize you, it turns out he lives in the same suburb. :s He basically knew my life story, from 1999 until now, and I have never met him. :/ He told me his name, and THEN I knew who he was, he has been out partying with my brother who apparantly told him that he thought I was gay (what a fun coming out experience that's gonna be) when he was drunk. The guy has been thinking about me once in a while, and especially when he sees me at the supermarket.

The whole thing freaked me out a little, I mean, I live in a little village with 2000 people. :S
He isn't out himself at least, so I shouldn't have to be that worried that he may out me...

Sofo

Ugh, got a message yesterday from a guy who asked me where I live, I told him where (literally noone knows where it is) and he says he told me he recognize you, it turns out he lives in the same suburb. :s He basically knew my life story, from 1999 until now, and I have never met him. :/ He told me his name, and THEN I knew who he was, he has been out partying with my brother who apparantly told him that he thought I was gay (what a fun coming out experience that's gonna be) when he was drunk. The guy has been thinking about me once in a while, and especially when he sees me at the supermarket.

The whole thing freaked me out a little, I mean, I live in a little village with 2000 people. :S
He isn't out himself at least, so I shouldn't have to be that worried that he may out me...

Super-duper creepy. You're from Norway if I'm not confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom