• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no drama to spread sadly. Or Scott has no more stories for the class.
I'm going to the Japan Festival with Rafa and a new friend this Sunday. (We are all gay) It's really nice to get out of the house and do stuff with other people instead of sitting at home bored out of your mind. (Which I've done for 5 years already and am tired of it)

I'm making friends off of grindr too. Just friends, nothing more than that. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm going to the Japan Festival with Rafa and a new friend this Sunday. (We are all gay) It's really nice to get out of the house and do stuff with other people instead of sitting at home bored out of your mind. (Which I've done for 5 years already and am tired of it)

Nice. Are you cosplaying?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

feels good doesn't

Also thanks again for the favor

Sofo

Sorry to disconnect! Like most people said, I think first times tend to be sloppy. Mine was great but I attribute it to the novelty and the fact that my partner and I have great chemistry.
I came with barely touching myself!

Anyway, I'm so excited! This Saturday I'm flying to him, to spend 10 days together! I really can't wait and I'm losing sleep, because I'm so anxious and excited! Feels like Christmas all over. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No way dude, I would be terrible at it and I'm just lazy anyway haha.

Oh. I've never been to a Japan Festival, or cosplaying for that matter, but it seems sort of fun.

Sorry to disconnect! Like most people said, I think first times tend to be sloppy. Mine was great but I attribute it to the novelty and the fact that my partner and I have great chemistry.

Anyway, I'm so excited! This Saturday I'm flying to him, to spend 10 days together! I really can't wait and I'm losing sleep, because I'm so anxious and excited! Feels like Christmas all over. :)

^__^

I can relate to the first part.

The reunion paragraph had me searching for the Like button! *grin*

So happy for you two!

GothPunk

But yeah - first is always gonna be awkward and not at all how you imagined.
I can't be the only one who's first time was awesome, right? (It was with a girl though... :O). I remember it feeling even better than I had imagined, ha!

The first few times with guys were sort of sucky though, either we were both drunk or outside (...lol?)! I guess buttsecks is just a bit more tricky when you're just starting off - "I'm supposed to fit THAT inside me?!". Then again, my first time with my current boyfriend was amazing. :$

YES THAT'S RIGHT RICKY I SAID AMAZING. dealwithit.gif

royalan

I can't be the only one who's first time was awesome, right? (It was with a girl though... :O). I remember it feeling even better than I had imagined, ha!

Eww...hot gay guys who start off straight. It really is the great epidemic of our time...:(

My first time was all sorts of awkward. To this day the one sexual experience I've ever regretted. Not so much the sex, and not so much the guy; I gave up the V-Card to get back at an ex who cheated on me while I was away at college, ironically because I wouldn't sleep with him (was pretty afraid of sex back then...HA). Found out from a friend back home, confronted him about it, and broke up over the phone. Then that very same night I messaged a guy over AIM that I'd met at Rainbow meetings and who I knew was into me, invited him over to "watch a movie", and gave it up that night.

I suppose the sex wouldn't have been bad - guy was hot, pretty decently hung, and pretty willing to take it easy since it was my first time - but I spent the entire night angry and heartbroken over my ex. And that's never a good time for penetration. I was just absent for most of it.

Also? The movie I thought to put on while we were doin' it? American History X. How fucked up is that??? lol

Alcoori

Well I guess you really were angry haha.
My first time was pretty good too. I wasn't drunk, I thought the guy was decent looking but most of all I was all too happy to finally be sucking cock. I didn't go all the way that night because i didn't feel ready so I felt in control the whole time.

I remember walking back to my dorm and thinking "yeah, i really do like guys, this was awesome I can't wait to tell my friend". Which i did ha.

sphinx

the piano man
but I spent the entire night angry and heartbroken over my ex. And that's never a good time for penetration. I was just absent for most of it.

to some extent this is what I am going through right now, minus the penetration thing. I have started dating this very kind guy whom I like and I think he has partner potential and with time "forever mr. right" potential but I broke with my EX just barely a month ago... and I am getting a bit confused, I have feelings for this guy but I am not exactly sure my heart is 100% free to love him like we deserves. I am absolutely sure the relationship with my EX is done, but sometimes I catch myself thinking about how it could have been different, etc. I don't know what is going on in my heart.

I don't want to hurt this guy, he really is an amazing, honest person :/ fortunately we are taking it easy, one step at a time and we haven't pronunced any magical words like I love you or Be my partner or so, but we are letting things lead us right in that direction...

BeesEight

Well I guess you really were angry haha.
My first time was pretty good too. I wasn't drunk, I thought the guy was decent looking but most of all I was all too happy to finally be sucking cock. I didn't go all the way that night because i didn't feel ready so I felt in control the whole time.

I remember walking back to my dorm and thinking "yeah, i really do like guys, thisbwas awesome I can't wait to tell my friend". Which i did ha.

My first time with a guy was similar to my first time with a girl. There was a lot of awkward rubbing and making out but not a whole lot happened because neither of us knew what we were doing.

The first time I went all the way with a guy, I was drunk.

Sai-kun

Banned
I don't remember if there's a more appropriate thread for this (do we have a gender thread?), but I thought I'd post about it because it's funny/cool.

I'm taking a class called Gender and Society, and it seems really interesting, and one of the class assignments is to basically crossdress and act as a gender not our own, and then write about our experience with it. So I asked one of my girl friends to help me pick out clothes sometime soon. So....that's gonna be happening.

I'm nervous/excited? :lol

Lucario

I don't remember if there's a more appropriate thread for this (do we have a gender thread?), but I thought I'd post about it because it's funny/cool.

I'm taking a class called Gender and Society, and it seems really interesting, and one of the class assignments is to basically crossdress and act as a gender not our own, and then write about our experience with it. So I asked one of my girl friends to help me pick out clothes sometime soon. So....that's gonna be happening.

Hah! I'm taking the same class (at a different school I'm certain, I also don't get to crossdress but the professor certainly did present the idea).

Don't go overboard. Your professor is probably expecting gender-neutral clothing for the "PC" approach.

Sai-kun

Banned
She said that she wants us to be comfortable being uncomfortable, and she definitely wants us to dress/act as whatever gender we aren't (obviously there's more than male/female). She told us about another student she had who went the full 9 yards just in his own home. I'll probably end up doing that. I don't think I'd have the courage to go out all dressed up, but I'd do it at home.

ryan13ts

Hey there Gay-GAF! I'm usually a regular poster in the gaming section and also the manga thread, but I've been reading this thread occasionally for awhile, so I decided to properly introduce myself. Anyways, I'm Khris and I'm more or less just popping in to saying 'Hello' :)

Oh, and I am gay too as I'm sure most of you would naturally assume, lol.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This is my 3rd time going. In 2010 I went with my parents, 2011 with just my mom, and now this year with friends. :D

Wow, that's cool. My parents would never go to a Japan Festival.

Hey there Gay-GAF! I'm usually a regular poster in the gaming section and also the manga thread, but I've been reading this thread occasionally for awhile, so I decided to properly introduce myself. Anyways, I'm Khris and I'm more or less just popping in to saying 'Hello' :)

Welcome! :3

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Hah! I'm taking the same class (at a different school I'm certain, I also don't get to crossdress but the professor certainly did present the idea).

Don't go overboard. Your professor is probably expecting gender-neutral clothing for the "PC" approach.

F0FGt.gif

BeesEight

How long do you have to do this? I'm not sure how comfortable I would be with that assignment. I'd be curious to hear about your experiences and what the final discourse is in the course.

Hello.

fernoca

Pictures!! Now!!!

:p

And we dont' assume, heck we've had straight guys and girls popping by here and there; so eveyrone's welcome.

But yeah, pics..NOW!!

And Marius_ is back! :O!

Delio

Hello there!

Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay. But be careful about what you post here, people can be really mean.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay. But be careful about what you post here, people can be really mean.
You remind me a lot of the driver that goes 5 MPH under the speed limit on a two-lane road with a lot of oncoming traffic which prevents anyone from passing you, creating a long-ass accordion of cars behind you full of annoyed and angry people. People quickly begin to honk their horns in disgust. You just can't seem to understand what you're doing wrong since you're not doing anything illegal, seemingly oblivious to why everyone is upset. Rather than adjusting your behavior as people yell at you to speed up so you stop disrupting the regular flow of traffic, you take the stance of victimhood while simultaneously relishing the attention you're currently receiving, as you have become the center of the universe for that single moment. It's not you that's the problem, it's everyone else, obviously!

You are literally that guy.

Delio

You remind me a lot of the driver that goes 5 MPH under the speed limit on a two-lane road with a lot of oncoming traffic which prevents anyone from passing you, creating a long-ass accordion of cars behind you full of annoyed and angry people. People quickly begin to honk their horns in disgust. You just can't seem to understand what you're doing wrong since you're not doing anything illegal, seemingly oblivious to why everyone is upset. Rather than adjusting your behavior as people yell at you to speed up so you stop disrupting the regular flow of traffic, you take the stance of victimhood while simultaneously relishing the attention you're currently receiving, as you have become the center of the universe for that single moment. It's not you that's the problem, it's everyone else, obviously!

Careful people will jump on you for talking bad about him :O

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan

tpdCy.gif

Hey, there. I think I've seen you Gaming side before. Don't see too many Shinobi avatars.

Something about this GIF irks me.

I smiled, haha. Bravo.

Careful people will jump on you for talking bad about him :O
Oh, yeah? Who? I hope you're not confusing playing devil's advocate for something else.

The bold is why your analogy is flawed.

He's just posting. How is that preventing you from doing anything?

Seriously I do not understand why there's so much drama.

eIYrr.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member
The bold is why your analogy is flawed.

He's just posting. How is that preventing you from doing anything?

Seriously I do not understand why there's so much drama.
Most analogies aren't perfect, and mine wasn't intended to be. The emphasis is less on accuracy and more on pointing out that he's been an annoying shit. His latest passive aggressive post made me compelled to type what I typed.

Yeah, I'm being an asshole. But you know what? I'm not the guy that is the source of incessant derailment in this thread for numerous pages spanning weeks, annoying the hell out of a bunch of people on a frequent basis. I'll take my moment of being a jerk if it'll get him to think even a little bit about why he's pissing people off instead of dismissively assuming it's everyone else being mean because they're just mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom