• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario

Is it normal to be more or less terrified of bottoming? I tried it once and I said never again.

Yes. It's painful as hell unless:

1: You prepare properly (stretch yourself out a bit first with a toy)
2: Your partner is small (honestly I prefer this at this point >_>)
or
3: You're used to it.

Bottoming is the best fucking thing ever once you get used to it >___>;; Also use tons of lube. And make sure it's -good- lube.

Sofo

No point in being terrified, it's supposed to be a moment to enjoy with your partner. Just communicate, prepare in advance and maybe play with it some days in advance so you are used to having some attention down there (I remember the first times I was giggly/ticklish around the area).

Like it's been said, stretch a bit (but not too much of course, try to work towards the size that will end up being there), use lots of lube and relax. Also, keep in mind your partner knows where he's sticking it, I'm saying this because sometimes I don't enjoy it because I'm scared of "surprises" (never had this happen, though).

Overall (tl;dr), relax and lube and be comfortable with your partner.

ryan13ts

I did it "right" I guess you could say, but I still hated it. But then again, I guess it's just not for me.

I'd say I'd be concerned about seeming selfish regarding my unwillingness to swap roles, but it's been so long since I've been in a relationship that it doesn't look like I've got to worry about it anytime soon, lol.

Sadsic

wait i have negative self esteem, can i have people rate the worth of my physical body to see if i should be depressed about it or not

im male

Zalasta

well, I know I shouldn't be making generalizations but so far, from what I have seen in the dating site I frequent, al guys between 35 and 45, which is more or less what I am aiming at, are pretty fucked up. Either cheating on their boyfriends or single but definitely not capable of bonding with anyone. Sure there is the nice guy who could be a decent partner, but is jobless and living with his parents being 40.. sorry, but no.

al things said, we are just talking about how it's been so far for us, sharing impressions and opinions, of course there are all kinds of guys in all ages.

It just seems like a couple of people here are making claims based on the assumption that age is the biggest determining factor on a person's ability to be in a relationship. Who we are now is the sum of all of our past experiences. Do you never consider these 35-45 year olds you described are probably the same way when they were 25? That maybe their inability to sustain a relationship is inherent to themselves regardless of their age? It's pretty preposterous to imply that after a certain age men automatically become incapable of commitment.

royalan

ivwssxzjnqAuN.jpg

work that culo

lODwo.gif

red13th

Well I guess they haven't moved us by now we aren't moving.
It's pretty cool that gays aren't segregated to community while sportsGAF is. :lol

Alcoori

wait i have negative self esteem, can i have people rate the worth of my physical body to see if i should be depressed about it or not

im male
Well it's hard to rate something wihtout a picture.

That said, whatever your body looks like, if yourself aren't happy with it then you gotta get off your ass and start working towards what you want. With regular exercise and a healthy diet you can start to see results pretty fast and it not only does wonders for your self-esteem but also fir your health.
The main thing is to fix yourself realistic goals and work towards them. In the end how much people rate your body doesn't matter at all compared to how you feel about it. You should not look for validation in other people because it will only make yourself feel miserable and unfulfilled.

RuPaul says it best:
"If you don't love yourself, how in the HELL are you gonna love somebody else?"

Mr_Zombie

You should not be depressed about your body, at all. Even if you're dissatisfied with how you look, as Alcoori said, just start working out. It really helps make you feel better (both physically and mentally).

Sadsic

You're not ugly at all. You shouldn't have negative self esteem from how you look. If you feel overweight or something, its not difficult to fix for most people. Just a few changes to your daily routine... I lost ten pounds last week just from cutting out soda and energy drinks!

im soooooo addicted to gross fast food though >_>

Alcoori

You can be healthy and still indulge once in a while in a little fast food. It's all about balance and seeing the gross fast food as a special occasion rather than the norm.

People who eat shit, don't exercise and then complain about being fat and ugly have no one to blame but them and I have a hard time feeling sorry for them.

That said you're not ugly at all. It's like Neojubei or fernoca saying how ugly they are only for us to find that no, they're not ugly at all. The only thing I'd would prescribe is a nice haircut. But that's just me.

Well.. if you have to eat out all the time there should be healthier options for you than that if you live in a decent sized city. You can eat sushi all the time like I do but that tends to get expensive... and of course, regular exercise will not only make you look better (which isn't to say you look bad) but it will release those endorphins and you'll feel much better, too.

Trust me, if you stop eating fast food for long enough you won't even miss it.

Mr_Zombie

You look good. Just do something about your haircut ;)

And if you don't want to put away junk food completely, at least try to limit it. That will also help a bit.

Prez

In my case it would be TV taste. :3

What if that person doesn't watch television at all?

And about food, you just need to discover the healthy food that tastes amazing. Could be something simple like oven baked French bread with olive oil. That the good stuff.

Sadsic

You look good. Just do something about your haircut ;)

And if you don't want to put away junk food completely, at least try to limit it. That will also help a bit.

I actually juuuust got a haircut, i just dont have any pictures of my hair yet >_>

did anyone like that song i linked? i worked really hard on that!

You could romance Steve or Kaiden if he's alive.

I know. I was gonna romance Cortez even had a date with him at the club but decided that Id rather go with Kaidan since I had more of an atachment to him. But there were no prompts other that a meet up at a restaurant on the Commons. Argh.

Dany

Banned
I know. I was gonna romance Cortez even had a date with him at the club but decided that Id rather go with Kaidan since I had more of an atachment to him. But there were no prompts other that a meet up at a restaurant on the Commons. Argh.

Did you talk to him in the citadel commons? If nothing happened then, maybe you could have talked to him on the ship afterwards? In my save, kaiden was dead and I went after steve and the date at the bar locked him as my LI.

Oh wait, did anything come up with kaiden in the med bay on the citadel? You could talk to him then, iirc.

DR2K

Banned
I can't imagine just having one role. Very hard to find a guy that likes a little flip flop action.

Topping is so easy, well compared to bottoming. I rarely do either enough. Bottoming is always uncomfortable at first, while topping is always instant gratification.
They both have their pro and cons.

Achtius

But that meeting is the trigger to romance with Kaidan. If you agree to it, you two are together. If you didn't get the option to romance him, you probably didn't buy him the bottle or didn't talk to him when he ask you to.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't imagine just having one role. Very hard to find a guy that likes a little flip flop action.

Topping is so easy, well compared to bottoming. I rarely do either enough. Bottoming is always uncomfortable at first, while topping is always instant gratification.
They both have their pro and cons.

i do find i go through moods

Magnus

The composer for Game of Thrones is Ramin Djawadi. I just caught a glimpse of him on the GOT featurettes and shiiiiiit, dude is stunningly cute. Iranian/German mix. He's perfection for me, haha.

I'm on an iPad and can't grab a google image link to post, but just look him up. Damn.

Sagitario

The composer for Game of Thrones is Ramin Djawadi. I just caught a glimpse of him on the GOT featurettes and shiiiiiit, dude is stunningly cute. Iranian/German mix. He's perfection for me, haha.

I'm on an iPad and can't grab a google image link to post, but just look him up. Damn.

lugkP.jpg

XscrD.jpg

QIU2J.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

dude just looks like a regular joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom