• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1990

Banned
Man,if a half of these teases are true,idk what would happen to gaf.Did ever neogaf went down ? Because,maybe,this will be the day.

Dinjooh

vkwYHhV.gif

Cole Slaw

Banned
I sure would love to know what's in those PMs you sent to Kevin/Bish and what was in the ones they sent to you.

Because I don't think you'll be posting on GAF anymore, come Sunday morning. Your "teases" so far have been nothing of the sort, really. There's nothing to decipher.

Hey, guy, you still have to tell me what Sony had to gain from Titanfall being MS exclusive, if EA had no interest in Sony being less successful.

Squire

Banned
Hey, guy, you still have to tell me what Sony had to gain from Titanfall being MS exclusive, if EA had no interest in Sony being less successful.

What I think is I must have forgotten I'm in a Sony thread for Sony fans to discuss a Sony fan event. Expecting a logical discussion on the topic was foolish at best, so I dropped it. Do not harass me on the subject any further.

Ricky_R

Bish: Don't fucking tease anymore.
Worthy: Got it. NO MORE TEASING FROM ME, I SWEAR.

*Proceeds to tease over and over and over again.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why does it even matter?

he isn't doing it as frequently now and it helps keep this thread rolling. People just need to ignore him if they are just going to overreact

Bish: Don't fucking tease anymore.
Worthy: Got it. NO MORE TEASING FROM ME, I SWEAR.

*Proceeds to tease over and over and over again.

That's why i asked how old he is. He's like a little child, you tell him not to do stuff but he does it anyway :p

Don't you worry guys, my telekinetic Jewish mind can read his thoughts.

Hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!!!!!

tumblr_larpyuSBq31qas5xlo1_500.gif

tumblr_n397snkeBt1s0t6o2o2_500.gif

I AM SEEING IT, holy shit, this is big news!

The game is...

Ridge Racer

If I understood what he meant...it's one of the most speculated things of the past few months and.....
it will make some people very happy but I wouldn't call it a megaton because it's not a genre with a wide appeal...not nowadays at least

what's the genre? rpg?

Cole Slaw

Banned
What I think is I must have forgotten I'm in a Sony thread for Sony fans to discuss a Sony fan event. Expecting a logical discussion on the topic was foolish at best, so I dropped it. Do not harass me on the subject any further.

Awe, c'mon, now you're just teasing. I want to have this logical discussion you are waxing poetic on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom