• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't enter this thread before today for some reason and I, no bullshitting, covered my mouth with my hand, thinking oh my god reading the list of possible things getting uncovered in the event....

HYPE!!!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Holy shit. If you really want to know what I said it'll be spoilered for those that don't want to know anything:

I said that multiple groups were going to win the bet. That's it. I just thought it may have been too much.

Knack 2 confirmed, suck it haters!

schaft0620

Holy shit. If you really want to know what I said it'll be spoilered for those that don't want to know anything:

I said that multiple groups were going to win the bet. That's it. I just thought it may have been too much.

Well I mean come on many tweets have confirmed some of those

2thepoint

Worthy Edge, I'd just like to know where you think you can rank yourself amongst the list of insiders GAF used to have before? Do you think you'd have known about Microsoft's DRM policies at the same that FamousMortimer did, or before?

Did you just mention who I think you just mentioned? :O

china-and-japan-are-calling-each-other-voldemort-as-propaganda-war-escalates.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Platinum starts tweeting MGR stuff.

You guys know what that means.

Man if they announce Rising 2 i will freak the fuck out.

2014-12-0101_07_43-plzacqk.png

Damn, confirming LAIR 2 exclusively for Wonderbook 2 on PS4 in a simple NeoGAF post is a pretty ballsy move.

lolololjk

mp1990

Banned

I can't believe this...i can't believe that is...LAIR 2 OMGGGG

Well.... that's not really ALL that you said.....

Lol i'm joking, he is not lying, it's what he said.

I'm looking at that list and it seems like there's only a couple of things on it that could be true simultaneously with other things on the list... which really narrows what it could be down, and really, really whittles down the hype I have.

Just stop with this crap, it's frustrating.

Post what you know in spoilers, so those who want to know can take a look and those who want it to stay a surprise won't be spoiled.

The culture of people who get the tiniest piece of information is really becoming quite annoying. As someone who works in the industry, when I see people dangling information about our products in drive by posts based on next to little info as a means to get a bit of attention in a thread, it is quite frustrating.

Alas, let's roll on. I've said my peace haha

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
DOOM 4 exclusive to ps4?

This hype just keeps on going!!

Another AAA title on the list? Geez, I do remember Doom 4 being shown behind closed doors. Fans left speechless.

Those with fast reflexes are the ones to catch the fly! :D

kbOIg4U.jpg

I'm too lazy for t gg at ;-;

With the Game awards and PSX, next weekend is going to be crazy busy.

Kinda feels like E3......

It will destroy E3 according to all the buzz here.

cris7198

How did I not find this thread sooner, always saw it on the main page and thought: "Why is the thread for the PSX announcement still alive?" lol

Well... let me get into the madness

Sdd7z3m.png

FF VII Remake CONFIRMED!!!!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Just stop with this crap, it's frustrating.

Post what you know in spoilers, so those who want to know can take a look and those who want it to stay a surprise won't be spoiled.

i agree to a point either say the spoilers already with spoiler tags or get the hell out because the whole "im hyping it up" has become real annoying when you have nothing to back it up with

Asking myself the same thing. This is actually quite annoying at this point. If you're going to do drive by posts like that and then not elaborate then don't say anything at all, otherwise you get pages of people begging for PM's rather than discussing.

Don't mean to sound like I'm backseat moderating but this culture of teasing is becoming kind of pathetic. I want to enjoy the hype!

EDIT: Goddamn, I'm a member now :O

congrulations bro. I will join you soon, enjoy the life on the other side :(

wapplew

How did I not find this thread sooner, always saw it on the main page and thought: "Why is the thread for the PSX announcement still alive?" lol

Well... let me get into the madness

Sdd7z3m.png

FF VII Remake CONFIRMED!!!!

But he is not on PSX list. FF7 remake Xbox one exclusive confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom