• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Worthy, I think you should stop teasing people. Seriously.

ps: not trying backseat modding or anything, just a friendly advice.

2thepoint

Edge, you've done your due and we thank you for that.

Now it's time to leave this thread gracefully.

tZOS8.gif

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
How did I not find this thread sooner, always saw it on the main page and thought: "Why is the thread for the PSX announcement still alive?" lol

Well... let me get into the madness

Sdd7z3m.png

FF VII Remake CONFIRMED!!!!

I don't think GAF will survive...

Kyoufu

Getting his friend in trouble...

Okay let's talk about this.

How will his friend get in trouble?

TheWorthyEdge and his friend aren't the only two people in the world to know this info. It's not like he's outing his source.

I don't understand. I don't understand at all.

I could have leaked the entire E3 2014 Sony press conference here. Who would've gotten fired?

I ain't leaving the tread but I will not tease ever again in the thread. That was a decent hint ad now I will not tease anymore. For my sake, and yours.

KAL2006

Banned
I'm sorry I have to go with the crowd that says insiders either put up or shut up. Not hey I know something and I can't say. It's annoying.

I actually think Lair is an IP that is worth revisiting. There was a ton of potential there; the execution was pretty flawed though. I wanted some ground combat options. (those military uniforms were badass)

_Ryo_

I personally really enjoy spoilers (when I am looking for them only.) I want to be spoiled on this and I am most likely not going to be online during the 6th or the 7th so I won't be able to live the hype in real time... so if anyone wants to spoil me, please do so. :lol:

Mifune

Mehmber
I don't understand all the whining about the teases. It's like the only thing this thread had going for it at this point. Well, that and the poems.

Seriously guys, this thread will be full of teasing this whole week, so if you don't want to see it just don't come in here. Anything that legit get's leaked will most likely be posted as another thread.

reality:

"come on, move on. where are the games? can't believe i'm staying up for this shit. they hyped this up? i don't wanna see this dev studio bring on naughty dog already! boooring. ugh indie games where are the real games? yeah yeah yeah we know so show us the games already! wow we only have 30 mins left let's go surprise me leave me shook! wtf that was it? i hope xbone sells more this december so sony won't be giving us shit like this. wow sony has become complacent!"

You nailed it! Wow! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Elios83

WorthyEdge, just tell us what you know. What harm can it do? lol

If I understood what he meant...it's one of the most speculated things of the past few months and.....
it will make some people very happy but I wouldn't call it a megaton because it's not a genre with a wide appeal...not nowadays at least

sn00zer

Edge is doing the same thing Mortimer did, and that did not end well at all. Still on the side of it being shitty that you are lording confidential information a friend told you in confidences in front of a bunch of strangers. Its a shit thing to do, because you will slip up sometime, and even if you dont youre basically being the kid on the playground saying "Nananana you cant have it, look what I got".

So many gaffers on here know the announcements already either as employees or close friends of ones and they arent doing this. You shouldnt either.

Edge is doing the same thing Mortimer did, and that did not end well at all. Still on the side of it being shitty that you are lording confidential information a friend told you in confidences in front of a bunch of strangers. Its a shit thing to do, because you will slip up sometime, and even if you dont youre basically being the kid on the playground saying "Nananana you cant have it, look what I got".

I will never slip up if it risks someone's job. Never.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
If I understood what he meant...it's one of the most speculated things of the past few months and.....
it will make some people very happy but I wouldn't call it a megaton because it's not a genre with a wide appeal...not nowadays at least

Eh I don't believe a word you are saying. If it doesn't have a huge appeal, why would Sony even bother then?

Edit:

God I hate mobile....

Well to me that must be either
SFV or Crash Bandicoot.
Both fit the bill. Although I would cry with joy if it was the latter.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Better yet. It will be an action/RPG game based around the 6th holy grail war where you get to customize your own servant at will
and engage in kinky mana refill mini games.

Sounds legitimate to me. Believe. Nasu's probably preparing for the plane ride right now.

Squire

Banned
I ain't leaving the tread but I will not tease ever again in the thread. That was a decent hint ad now I will not tease anymore. For my sake, and yours.

I sure would love to know what's in those PMs you sent to Kevin/Bish and what was in the ones they sent to you.

Because I don't think you'll be posting on GAF anymore, come Sunday morning. Your "teases" so far have been nothing of the sort, really. There's nothing to decipher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom