• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batch #3 is done.
PSD - http://a.pomf.se/kjuboy.psd

Batch#4 will be sometimes tomorrow. There is not much space left... except piling you all up, up to toward the heavens where megatons live.

Bit late to the party but anyway.
I want on the hype train also! (or sidelines or somewhere, either way this will be a glorious trainwreck)

1st post and straight to hype train begging, classy. :|
Have been lurking since PS4 reveal.
- edit-
Not as a forum member but following the board.

Philippo

Forgot to change the title, here are the Bingo cards again, any artistic types feel free to spruce them up a bit:

KJH25hz.png

http://goo.gl/G0dBKL

Thanks man, will start working on mine asap

Ishan

Bit late to the party but anyway.
I want on the hype train also! (or sidelines or somewhere, either way this will be a glorious trainwreck)

1st post and straight to hype train begging, classy. :|
Have been lurking since PS4 reveal.

no idea what youre talking about .. only thing this train is gong to wreck is minds and the console wars ... chooo chooo hypeee overload.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
A SF V exclusive would only be the same thing as the Tomb Raider announcement from Microsoft. That pissed people off so what's different with this?

I hope Jaffe is making a Goddess of War.

Ishan

A SF V exclusive would only be the same thing as the Tomb Raider announcement from Microsoft. That pissed people off so what's different with this?

I hope Jaffe is making a Goddess of War.

nothing both would be equally bad. however if they are kind of bringing something back / helping to fund and develop some old ip with a 3rd party thats fine with me . eg new ff remaster etc.

A new Ridge Racer would make me so happy. Unbounded (PS3), RR Ultimate Edition (Vita) and Ridge Racer (PSP) are currently in the EU 20th Anniversary sale... Maybe it means something.

Percy

Banned
Oh, he has a history? KI sales have been weak though...his post makes no sense.

I dunno about sales of it (Have they been weak?), but yeah, it seemed weird to me to suggest Sony should try and get SF exclusively because KI was released on XB1 is all. Seems kind of like suggesting MS should get Mario exclusive to XB1 because Sony released Knack or something... I dunno.

Paz

I don't think all their big announcements need to be exclusives, imagine stuff like a new Elder Scrolls or Fallout showing up, that'd be a big deal.

BumRush

Did I miss anything exciting in the last 8 hours?

Yes and no.

Ono tweeted a picture of Blanka at the PS Japan event.

Sony is selling a very limited ed. 20th anniversary PS4 that's grey and gorgeous.

Free PS themes for everyone.

El Toro made a gif of the PS4 with Banderas on it.

Otherwise kind of some annoying argument going on whether or not a franchise that's last iteration sold 8 million copies is relevant anymore (SFIV).

And the typical unsubstantiated theories and desires that have made this thread so damn enjoyable.

Hope that helps...

Edit: at this rate, Can Crusher might get banned soon

SDCowboy

Yes and no.

Ono tweeted a picture of Blanka at the PS Japan event.

Sony is selling a very limited ed. 20th anniversary PS4 that's grey and gorgeous.

Free PS themes for everyone.

El Toro made a gif of the PS4 with Banderas on it.

Otherwise kind of some annoying argument going on whether or not a franchise that's last iteration sold 8 million copies is relevant anymore (SFIV).

And the typical unsubstantiated theories and desires that gave made this thread so Damm enjoyable.

Hope that helps...
Why are people still going on about SF?

Alright, GAF! I'm working on some of the script for our PlayStation Experience presentation, and I think we should crowd source some of the word choices from the GafNation.

RULES:
- No Expletives
- No Video Game Names
- No trademarks
- No people / user names

I'm sure I forgot some rules... but post a reply and let's see if I can choose some good ones to insert and make this into our own little mini-game!

Give me some key words to incorporate and I'll see what I can do!
Rich history of diverse experiences.

Rich history of diverse experiences.

I back this since it is actually very true. If one thing Sony has done right, its experiment with different games and different genres. I honestly do not believe Sega, Nintendo, or MS would be companies that would allow games such as Ico or Tearaway etc.

If you can name one thing Sony does right, its is allowing their developers to experiment for better or for worse and I think we (gamers) as a whole have benefited from it.

This man, he speaks the truth. I think this is a realistic and yet very probable list of stuff for the keynote. A couple of surprises and a bunch of great gameplay from revealed games. I kinda wish this is in the OT so everyone can read it and get their expectations in check.

I bet Adam and the other Sony employees reading this thread are thinking SonyGAF are nut-jobs based on all the crazy hype.
tks man...I tried to curb it a bit...the hype seems to mostly be jest and fun though so we're good '-)

Agree 100 %. I appreciate there is a (niche) hardcore following of these games, but we already have injustice gods amongst us and Mortal Kombat on the way soon.

So that will be 3 versions of 2D fighters and NO 3D fighter action games like DMC or Ninja Gaiden on Ps4 genre

... at the moment we only have shadow warrior First person if you choose not to use guns...

My feeling is 3D action fighters / adventure type have a higher budget and its easier to do the 2D fighters, but 2D fighters for me are for PSN digital download and not AAA.

SF5 is not a megaton when there is already 2 off 2D fighters here or coming (Mortal Kombat).
Man, SF5 only on PS4 is a big deal. It will sell systems. It's not COD or GTA, but its the face of the fighting community. Capcom makes money selling the same game for 5 years. If they do a deal with Sony, it will be pretty massive. I just hope there's no comeback meter and SF5 is both hardcore and popular so we have moments like Diago's comeback in SF3. Those moments are forever gone now because comeback systems (Ultra) are built into the engine.

If Sony isn't co-developing though and it's a Tomb Raider move, I will be pissed at Shu.

Mikey Jr.

Alright, GAF! I'm working on some of the script for our PlayStation Experience presentation, and I think we should crowd source some of the word choices from the GafNation.

RULES:
- No Expletives
- No Video Game Names
- No trademarks
- No people / user names

I'm sure I forgot some rules... but post a reply and let's see if I can choose some good ones to insert and make this into our own little mini-game!

Give me some key words to incorporate and I'll see what I can do!

OK, what you have to do, is pretend like your ending the show.

Then say "ohhh, 1 more thing..." then drop a mega ton.

Also, "hype train".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom