• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also feel this picture rightly applies to this topic:

1377460_10100584999797938_3199553545986854131_n.jpg

SDCowboy

I go to bed and people are talking about SF. I wake up, and this is still a SF thread. Why? I haven't seen any hint that points to SF at all other than there supposedly being a Capcom game and that could be anything.

Meneses

Alright, GAF! I'm working on some of the script for our PlayStation Experience presentation, and I think we should crowd source some of the word choices from the GafNation.

RULES:
- No Expletives
- No Video Game Names
- No trademarks
- No people / user names

I'm sure I forgot some rules... but post a reply and let's see if I can choose some good ones to insert and make this into our own little mini-game!

Give me some key words to incorporate and I'll see what I can do!

Just close out the show with a "Thanks for watching, see you soon. I'll leave you with this..." and then a date appears on a black screen as this starts to play in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UARM4q7hHU

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You really have to be completely brazen in your inability to even try to have perspective to think street fighter is "irrelevant".

thuway

I don't think all their big announcements need to be exclusives, imagine stuff like a new Elder Scrolls or Fallout showing up, that'd be a big deal.

Agreed, even having a game that has never before been on a PlayStation platform.

Pfft, dunno why people keep going on about Street Fighter when PS4 already has the best fighting game series ever currently as an exclusive. GUILTY GEAR FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE.

Ok Arc System Works. I've spread the word. Now give me a UK release for Xrd :[

Amir0x

Banned
You really have to be completely brazen in your inability to even try to have perspective to think street fighter is "irrelevant".

it's why this show is going to be disappointing no matter what is announced. There be some truly crazy perspectives on what is worthwhile or what makes a show pass the bar for acceptable lol

geordiemp

It not irrelevant I agree but Mortal Komat X is coming in April 15 is it not ?

I agree it will be popular with SF fans, but casual player base it will have competition in 2D fighter genre.

There is no 3D fighter / adventure like DMC / Gaiden on Ps4 yet

thuway

it's why this show is going to be disappointing no matter what is announced. There be some truly crazy perspectives on what is worthwhile or what makes a show pass the bar for acceptable lol

This hype train is beyond any capacitive measure. We've had the gamut of inexplicable outcomes:

1. Crash is returning :).
2. Shenmue 3 is a thing!
3. FFVII Remake
4. Street Fighter is Exclusive
5. Also, Dragon's Dogma is exclusive.
6. Also, Dragon Quest is going to be there.
7. PS1/PS2 Emulation
8. Cheesecake will be served.

That's a lot of hype. :/ How do you manage that sort of train.

Danlord

1800+ additional posts since last night when I last logged on. Sony know how to keep the hype going.

I've already downloaded and squeaked at the PS1 boot sound theme for PS4, and that Limited Edition PS4 is just beautiful, I at least hope Sony do sell the controller separately because having the original coloured logo is beautiful and would make a nice, 3rd controller :)

After the rumour from Eurogamer of PS1/PS2 emulation with 1080p scaling, and thuway repeating the same rumour, combined with the timing of the things already happening like the theme, the limited edition console, the tweets from @PlayStationEU and I saw a bunch of posts on PlayStation's Facebook with pictures of the PS2 memory cards with #memories and a few others; it is definitely reinforcing the nostalgia and announcing emulation would definitely be seen (to some) as a system-selling feature.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It not irrelevant I agree but Mortal Komat X is coming in April 15 is it not ?

I agree it will be popular with SF fans, but casual player base it will have competition in 2D fighter genre.

There is no 3D fighter / adventure like DMC / Gaiden on Ps4 yet

Those will come. You know Scamco is going to make another tekken (they are) and that will get ported. And soul calibur just needs a new dLc tie in and it's good to go!

SF is a big deal. I don't even like it really but it's bigger than most things Sony could announce on their own.

SDCowboy

This hype train is beyond any capacitive measure. We've had the gamut of inexplicable outcomes:

1. Crash is returning :).
2. Shenmue 3 is a thing!
3. FFVII Remake
4. Street Fighter is Exclusive
5. Also, Dragon's Dogma is exclusive.
6. Also, Dragon Quest is going to be there.
7. PS1/PS2 Emulation
8. Cheesecake will be served.

That's a lot of hype. :/ How do you manage that sort of train.
Where's TLG on that list, bro? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom