• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danlord

when ICO theme comes on

float to nirvana

N-Sanity Beach. That defines my entire PS1 generation era for me, and my childhood entirely. If they announced Crash Bandicoot for PS4, and they showed N-Sanity Beach with the music, even a remastered/reimagined version like the video I wouldn't be able to contain myself ;)

Amir0x

Banned
N-Sanity Beach. That defines my entire PS1 generation era for me, and my childhood entirely. If they announced Crash Bandicoot for PS4, and they showed N-Sanity Beach with the music, even a remastered/reimagined version like the video I wouldn't be able to contain myself ;)

I love Crash, but music wise Tomb Raider defined the PS1 era for me. Immediately encapsulated what difference sound on CD could bring to games, and it was intensely evocative of the amazing exploration you were about to partake in. Although I guess that's not technically a PS exclusive series so it's not really "playstation" per say.

But I always associated it with PS

Rhino Sea

Banned
Bit late to the party but anyway.
I want on the hype train also! (or sidelines or somewhere, either way this will be a glorious trainwreck)

1st post and straight to hype train begging, classy. :|
Have been lurking since PS4 reveal.
- edit-
Not as a forum member but following the board.

Welcome. Im new this week as well. Been lurking since adam orth haha

No better place to start a gaf career than here

Out of all the great soundtracks from all PS games, it's the Uncharted theme that excites me the most. There's just something great about it.

I love it. Could leave it on all day.

Back when I was real into the multiplayer I would leave it on next to me while I worked on stuff and just have the song looping, then whenever I'd take a break I'd play a few rounds and then exit back to the menu for the theme. Never got sick of it.

Rajang

Oh wow, Sony just know how to get the fans hyped up to the maximum.
This video is simply incredible, everyone needs to watch and listen;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1f1paSoUXs

chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

I love Crash, but music wise Tomb Raider defined the PS1 era for me. Immediately encapsulated what difference sound on CD could bring to games, and it was intensely evocative of the amazing exploration you were about to partake in. Although I guess that's not technically a PS exclusive series so it's not really "playstation" per say.

I like how it was just put on the disc as CD Audio. Made it easier to rip before mp3's became commonplace.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member

Oooooo I like this. Actually sounds like it could be a Metroid Prime track.

Scrawnton

Remember a long time ago Sony had a patent for trophies in PSOne games? I'm on a phone at work so I can't pull the link up but it said something about how the system can unlock a trophy based off certain disc (files) spots being loaded, like cutscenes and such.

I really hope that comes true. And the ability to broadcast PSOne games on twitch.

Honestly, I just don't see how they don't announce PSOne emulation on PS4 since they've been doing the whole nostalgia trip this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom