• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

But it looked sooooo good!

2454323-8421624461-lilly.gif

So much sadness. Going from this to Let it Die because they think it will sell better.

Jigolo

Will Kaz be making his return to the video game stage at this event? That is the most important unanswered question right now.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Will Kaz be making his return to the video game stage at this event? That is the most important unanswered question right now.

Only to announce a new Ridge Racer

Guys new things WILL be announced at this event. I know this for a FACT.

That doesn't mean it has to be new games. Look at the wording of the official PR announcement, this event is focusing on what coming in 2015 on PS. They will probably announce solid launch date for multiple announced titles and/or PS Now. "New" things might be footages from games that they have previously announced at some points. Something like Shadow of the Beast, Mad Max, Uncharted 4 etc.

Astarte

I never heard anything about Lily Bergamo being f2p. Seemed to be a straightforward single player game based on what info was given. Are you sure you're not getting confused with Let it Die?

If the only things about Lily Bergamo had changed was the setting and characters with the 'online/smartphone elements and extreme action gameplay intact' then I would not have been surprised to see Lily Bergamo be an online F2P.

Amir0x

Banned
guys, my posts are meant to illustrate how silly this whole cycle it is. This person could be anyone, and he's inserting no details whatsoever about why anyone should be excited

absolutely anyone can make vague non-comments about how awesome the event is gonna be. ya'll need to all relax lol

Er, I think he's just messing around.

Alright dude! Just wait.

Now, what I know may just be personal preference but I mean. I'm pretty sure people will be just as excited as me. So, I'll leave it at this and I won't say anything else in this thread again:

GET. HYPED. Even if you won't want to. GET. HYPED.

E: I don't know much. It's only 1 thing I know but it's pretty damn awesome. It was told to me by someone I know who works in the industry, an old friend who got into the industry after high school. He is extraordinarily trustworthy. I swear to you.

pager99

guys, my posts are meant to illustrate how silly this whole cycle it is. This person could be anyone, and he's inserting no details whatsoever about why anyone should be excited

absolutely anyone can make vague non-comments about how awesome the event is gonna be. ya'll need to all relax lol

Hype deflated, thanks alot

ShinMaruku

I am not expecting anything out of here rather than it's an oppurtunity that the fans get to talk to some devs and we can float some game ideas to them.

None of these announcements people are hoping on will happen.

a lot of hints we've been seeing seem to point at the fact that some people might be mad or breakdown or whatever. the only thing i could think of that would do that is a 3rd party exclusive for an existing IP ala tomb raider

Alright dude! Just wait.

Now, what I know may just be personal preference but I mean. I'm pretty sure people will be just as excited as me. So, I'll leave it at this and I won't say anything else in this thread again:

So how do we know you're legit?

Amir0x

Banned
I am not expecting anything out of here rather than it's an oppurtunity that the fans get to talk to some devs and we can float some game ideas to them.

None of these announcements people are hoping on will happen.

yeah, that's a realistic assessment.

The show will have some cool announcements but people should not expect this to be E3.

Alright dude! Just wait.

E: I don't know much. It's only 1 thing I know but it's pretty damn awesome. It was told to me by someone I know who works in the industry, an old friend who got into the industry after high school. He is extraordinarily trustworthy. I swear to you.

PM Bish and have him approve you.

Amir0x

Banned
When's the last time a large, luxury hype train ever made it to its destination unscathed.

everyone has different wants. Like the one year Gamescom happened and people were pissed for such a high indie focus, but to me it was one of the best shows they had in a long while.

The train will never arrive truly unscathed because everyone has such diverse wants, so there will always be a large group who bitches about what they announce. Doesn't have enough of "X", needs more of "Y", why did they show "Z." It's a lame cycle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom